Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

heltenjon

Quote from: Mandle on Sat 30/10/2021 15:03:48
Quote from: heltenjon on Sat 30/10/2021 13:20:13
Hmmm...guy in a cape? Seinfeld?

BINGO! You saved me from having to find another shot that wasn't of one of the iconic locations of the show. I was probably gonna go with the Jon Voight bite scene.

So, your turn and by the way would you agree to wear this shirt on The Tonight Show tomorrow night?

But...I'll look like a pirate!

heltenjon

Here's a new one for you guys to guess.

TheFrighter

heltenjon

heltenjon

VampireWombat

I just realized it's been 2 or 3 years since I watched this. The last episode I remember had vikings worshiping a stand in for Tickle Me Elmo. My brain is broken on the correct name. But if no one else gets it in the next day or two, I'll look up the name.

heltenjon

Vampire Wombat, you're thinking of the right show. I find it absolutely hilarious.

A couple of more pics, because why not:

VampireWombat

I was watching a video talking about how badly the Eternals is doing on Rotten Tomatoes and suddenly was reminded I forgot to check about this. (Both being comic book related).

Guess it's time to look up Brandon Routh so I can find the proper name. Which is... DC's Legends of Tomorrow.

heltenjon

You are correct. I like that they have taken characters that didn't have significant roles in the other series, slapped them in a time machine and let humour do much of the writing. You're up next.

VampireWombat

I liked the casting. Taking the guy who played Superman in a failed movie and making him basically the same character, but with less powers. Taking a guy from Doctor Who and making him play the guy with the time machine. And of course taking the two brothers from Prison Break to be the only ones with any kind of prior relationship.

I have nothing profound. So, this is purely due to looking around and seeing the first dvd with a tv series. I think the guy in the suit is one of the two leads.

VampireWombat

Alright, have an Estevez

Mandle

Wow, he looks so much like his father at that age.

heltenjon

Quote from: VampireWombat on Thu 04/11/2021 13:28:04
I liked the casting. Taking the guy who played Superman in a failed movie and making him basically the same character, but with less powers.
And when they met up with Supergirl, he got to say that she reminded him of his cousin.  (laugh) (laugh)

VampireWombat

Quote from: Mandle on Fri 05/11/2021 22:37:44
Wow, he looks so much like his father at that age.
Huh. Interestingly, Emilio is the same age now as his father was in the image I posted.

VampireWombat

I guess I chose something too obscure. Alright, here's the main character.

Frodo

Is that Michael Easton?

General Hospital?

VampireWombat

Has General Hospital gone cyberpunk? But yes, it is Michael Easton.

VampireWombat

Here's an edited image of a dvd set that contains the first episode/tv movie. I thought it was the same set I have, but mine has The Faculty instead of Lifepod, the images for 2 or 3 of the movies are different, and some are located in different locations.

TheFrighter

That's off-topic but hey, there's an italian movie in the box!  8-0 Did you watch it, VampireWombat?

_

VampireWombat

This is the only other useful thing I can think to include since there are plenty of clues to lead to the answer. If no one guessed in a couple of days, I will post another image of Ramón Estevez.

Quote from: TheFrighter on Thu 11/11/2021 18:19:09

That's off-topic but hey, there's an italian movie in the box!  8-0 Did you watch it, VampireWombat?

_
Not sure which movie you mean. So, probably not. I've only watched a handful of them so far.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk