Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

milkanannan

That’s great. I didn’t know Kids in the Hall stuff was known much outside Canada (and the States a bit).

Can someone jump in and take my turn? Thanks

milkanannan

Hmm no takers eh?

OK how about this:

Mandle

Married With Children?

TheFrighter

Learning the Ropes?

(did you ever noticed that houses in 80s-90s sitcoms have often that type of stairs?  :-D)

_

milkanannan

No to both, but you guys are in exactly the right era (early 90s tv). It’s actually pretty hard to find screenshots of this tv show, so I’ll share a hint: the girl wasn’t a regular on the show. The guy is a main character but he wasn’t usually in a tie.

Frodo

josiah1221

"Whoa!" That would be Blossom. :)

milkanannan

Yep! You actually posted right as I was going to share the next screenshot. (laugh)

Alright your go!

Mandle

I loved rewatching Seinfeld on Netflix and seeing the "Blossom" poster in the CBS waiting room, which means that she was in Seinfeld AND Big Bang Theory.

josiah1221

milkanannan

milkanannan

heltenjon

He probably won't participate unless you use Force.

milkanannan

I trust I’m OK to jump into the next one:

josiah1221

Quote from: milkanannan on Mon 13/06/2022 08:13:53
And why aren’t you participating in Star Wars thread?  (laugh) https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=19325.60

Strangely enough, I only participate in the guess the TV show, movie, and game threads. I've discovered quite a few gems that way.
I used to be a lot more active though. The werewolf (social deduction) games we used to play here were a lot of fun!

Sinitrena

Quote from: josiah1221 on Tue 14/06/2022 04:02:40
The werewolf (social deduction) games we used to play here were a lot of fun!

It has been a while hasn't it? Wanna play again?
I was just thinking of starting this up again the other day. Let me create a thread for it (tomorrow - time for bed for me now).

milkanannan

This should give it away:

milkanannan

That’s Ben Affleck as a kid, by the way.

milkanannan

Sorry but most screenshots are going to be the main characters on a boat. If it helps spark your memory, the girl pointing is deaf (in both real life and the series):

milkanannan

Hints: This TV show was included in many grade school curriculums. The title of the series has the word 'voyage' in it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk