Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckethead

Yes it Narcos. Your turn Lorenzo

lorenzo

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Stupot

Is that Michael Douglas, third from left?

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

lorenzo

Dayowlron is right! It's The Rockford Files! (nod)

Quote from: Stupot on Fri 16/03/2018 00:00:36
Is that Michael Douglas, third from left?
The older man? That's Noah Beery Jr.

dayowlron

It was the 2 on the left that I recognized from the Rockford files.
next one:
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Gurok

Welcome Back Kotter
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Mandle

Quote from: Gurok on Fri 16/03/2018 09:23:32
Welcome Back Kotter

I heard Tarantino say in an interview that the character of Vincent Vega in Pulp Fiction was named "Vincent" as an in-joke that he was "Vinnie" from Welcome Back Kotter grown up and become a hitman (and changed his last name to be cooler and protect his family)...

Kotter would be so ashamed of him...

dayowlron

(wrong) actually the show is not about a school just has one of the main characters there for a specific episode.
hint:
Spoiler
The show has recently been remade with the same name, but a different dynamic.
[close]

Stupot

dayowlron

(wrong)
having a hard time finding pictures from the show that dont give it away so my next screen pic will probably give it away for sure if this one doesnt.

dayowlron

Mandle

Cassiebsg

This isn't getting any easier to be honest...
1st pic looks like something out a 70's sitcom in 4:3, last one like a training camp version for SG-1 in 16:9... (roll)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

dayowlron

Amayirot Akago

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/kMwBDKc.png[/imgzoom]

Well gee, that's my first ever win in this thread :grin: Dunno that many TV shows but here's one that I'm particularly fond of.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Danvzare

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk