Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

It's not the A-Team, but it could be, yes... and yup, he misses the shoot (not many 80s shows where the bad guy actually hits the target). ;)

EDIT: Okay this one should give it away... if nothing else but your powers of Googling... (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

lorenzo

Another random guess: Columbo?

Cassiebsg

Still a no... so I'll post a major "goog'able" clue... which by chance was already on the previous pic (only at a smaller scale). (roll)

Sinitrena

That's not Airwolf is it?

Cassiebsg

Nope, it's not Airwolf. (wrong)

Stupot

The Flying Doctors?

Cassiebsg

No, they use planes, as far as I know, not pink helicopters. (roll)

Anyway last pic, this time with the "target" and the 3 main cast characters.

But really, I thought "pink helicopter" was a deal breaker, considering the first page on Google are all mentioning the show... (roll)

Sinitrena

Finally remembered the title - a clear pic of the main characters gave it away although i could not for the life of me remember that there was a helicopter in this show. In Germany it was called Ein Trio mit vier Fäusten (A Trio with four Fists) but imdb tells me the original title was Riptide.

Cassiebsg

Thank you Sinitrena. (nod)
You're next!

Sinitrena

dayowlron

I loved Riptide.

The latest pic from the barracks and I remember that actor in an episode I would guess "Hogan's Heroes".
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Sinitrena

I tried to make ir difficult, there are so few scenes without the main cast. Hogan's Heroes is correct. Would you like to guess the episode? Hint: that's extremly easy.

dayowlron

I kinda remember the episode the guy was in. I want to say he was a german posing as a prisoner.
Next:
[imgzoom]https://s17.postimg.org/6373ordpr/04d1175cec.jpg[/imgzoom]
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Cassiebsg

Uhm... I'll go with the most obvious, but have a couple more guesses... (roll)

Soap ?

Sinitrena

Quote from: dayowlron on Mon 02/04/2018 00:32:00
I kinda remember the episode the guy was in. I want to say he was a german posing as a prisoner.

You're absolutely correct. It's interesting what we remember, sometimes. The reason I said it's easy to guess the episode is because the show wasn't in black and white but in colour, except for one episode: the pilot.

dayowlron

Cassiebsg

Oh... I thought it was a trick. (roll) Guess I know my Soap better than I thought. (laugh)

Next:

Cassiebsg

Really? Not even one attempt into trying to figure who those 4 are? ???

Okay, one clue: 1996 (Gurok choose the year, btw! So blame him. :P )
And a new screenshot:

ManicMatt

Cassiebsg

Not x-files, but your on the right track. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk