Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

VampireWombat

That could refer to Armin Shimerman, Jeffrey Combs, or even Brian Thompson. And those are just people I can think of off the top of my head...
I know it's not the 4400.
The 2nd picture makes me keep thinking of The Visitor, but I don't remember a beach...
But I'm guessing the Visitor (1997) anyway since it has Richard Cox in some episodes and he seems to have been in at least Star Trek TNG.

Cassiebsg

Thanks for the guess, but it's not the Visitor, show's a little older than that. ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Cassiebsg

Thank you dayowlron! (nod)

Here's the ST actor that I know so well (when he still had hair (laugh) ):

Your turn. :-D

ManicMatt

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Mon 14/05/2018 12:24:36
well, that actor has been in several STs... though not Voyager...

I thought the clue was this program has an actor who has been in star trek but not voyager, which is what Robert Beltran mostly was in.. I'm confused?

dayowlron

Did I actually get it. I didn't watch the show but knew it had something to do with the vietnam or korean war and the helicopter in that last picture reminded me of the Huey choppers in those conflicts.
next: (should be a very easy one)
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Sinitrena

MacGyver (the new one)

VampireWombat

Quote from: ManicMatt on Mon 14/05/2018 17:51:50
I thought the clue was this program has an actor who has been in star trek but not voyager, which is what Robert Beltran mostly was in.. I'm confused?
But that picture is Robert Picardo, who was the EMH Doctor who never could decide on a name...
Robert Beltran played Chakotay.
But I was also confused by the clue.

Cassiebsg

Yes, sorry guys... I meant to type "though not ST Enterprise"... Voyager was the series he WAS main character in... my brain went against my intention. Sorry.. :-[

ManicMatt

Oops wrong actor name, I got my Robert's mixed up!

Ah ok Cassiebsg, seems we're both having an off day! I loved it when he popped up in First Contact.

dayowlron

Sinitrena

VampireWombat

Hmm. The guy on the right looks familiar, but seems he should have glasses...
Probably because the last thing I saw him in, he had glasses. If he is indeed Ted Rooney.
But this isn't any of the shows or movie I've seen him in.
So, I'm going to just guess The Closer.

Cassiebsg

Sinitrena

Yes to Ted Rooney, no and no to The Closer and Major Crimes.

Sinitrena

Nobody? Try this pic:

Cassiebsg

Still no idea... Supernatural?

Sinitrena

Still no.

Hint:

Spoiler
I went from guest stars to recuring (one person in the second pic) to (one of the) main character(s).
[close]

dayowlron

Sinitrena

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk