Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

VampireWombat

I... think I know this one. And if I'm right, I rather watch other people guess than guess it.

So, I'm saying Westworld just to get that guess out of the way.

dayowlron

I am guessing Star Trek Next Generation.
I believe this was when Worf was in the holodeck with his son acting out a western fantasy.
If I am correct Worf is the one in back and his son is the one in brown walking away from the camera.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

VampireWombat

Data is the one in black. Alexander is the one walking away from him. Worf is the one in red with the vest. And Troi is in front of him.
Shame Data is only shown once. But I guess showing him in his multiple roles would have easily told people it was a Fistful of Datas.
I guess Worf and Alexander's haircuts really are as bad as I thought.

dayowlron

Well it was Alexanders haircut that made me guess that.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Amayirot Akago

Well spotted, it is Star Trek :=
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

dayowlron

I have so many turns lately I would submit to VampireWombat if he would like it since he did know the answer sooner than me.

VampireWombat

ManicMatt

I've seen her in at least 3 different things and I don't think this is any of those!

VampireWombat

Hmm. Yes. I can think of 3 different tv shows I've seen her in that this isn't too.

dayowlron

looks like Alison Hannigan and only thing I can think of that she was in at the moment is How I met your mother.

VampireWombat

You are correct on who, but not what.

Snarky

It doesn't quite look like Veronica Mars, either, but maybe?

VampireWombat

Frodo

Snarky

ManicMatt

Er.. Rosie and Jim???

Snarky

Nay.

I picked this show basically just to show off the lovely period-looking location shots (here possibly enhanced by some matte painting?).

Frodo

Sinitrena

Snarky

Not bad guesses, but...

Quote from: Frodo on Wed 30/05/2018 21:05:46
Eliot Ness?

You have the wrong continent.

Quote from: Sinitrena on Wed 30/05/2018 21:33:18
Endeavour?

And you have the wrong era.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk