Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinitrena

Turn: Washington's Spies it is. To be honest, I did not expect anyone to recognize it from this pic. Well done, Kumple, your turn. (Wanna have a stab at the episode number?)

Kumpel

Haven't seen it yet, but I thought about the era that is depicted and besides Sleepy Hollow and Outlander I couldn't think of another modern show playing at this time. It is in my amazon watchlist, should it stay there? :)

Sinitrena

Quote from: Kumpel on Tue 15/08/2017 22:36:21
Haven't seen it yet, but I thought about the era that is depicted and besides Sleepy Hollow and Outlander I couldn't think of another modern show playing at this time. It is in my amazon watchlist, should it stay there? :)

No, it should go to your screen immideatly instead of wasting away on a watchlist. I didn't like the first few episodes all that much but I'm really glad I stuck with it. And now I can't wait for the series finale.

For the curious, the screenshot was season 3 episode 10.

Kumpel

Quote from: Sinitrena on Wed 16/08/2017 03:55:26
No, it should go to your screen immideatly instead of wasting away on a watchlist.

Aye, Aye! You made me push it up to the state of "very soon to watch" ;)

Stupot

Kumpel

Nope.

Danvzare

Gilbert

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Kumpel

nope nope nope. think more 99 red balloons...

Stupot

Sinitrena

Kumpel

That's the one. I forgot to specialize on one episode. So Sinitrena, if you wanna guess one of the three episodes I posted... ^^

With season 2 produced in cooperation with Amazon, the show will be available soon worldwide, if you guys wanna take a look at this pretty nice cold war spy thriller from the land of the VERY bad television.

Sinitrena

Quote from: Kumpel on Tue 22/08/2017 15:39:38
That's the one. I forgot to specialize on one episode. So Sinitrena, if you wanna guess one of the three episodes I posted... ^^

No idea for the first two, but the third I think might be from the episode where the main character is on a date with the NATO secratery (I'm good with names, aren't I? :-[) for the first time and then buys the walkman - that's why I think it's this episode. Which would be S1 E4 or E5? Maybe ;)

New screeny:

Stupot

Pretty sure I haven't seen it, but if he's that desperate to get into the cupboard why doesn't he just smash the glass... in fact I'm not even sure there is any glass. What's he playing at?

Kumpel

Never seen it, but maybe Master of None?

Sinitrena

Quote from: Stupot+ on Wed 23/08/2017 05:58:18
Pretty sure I haven't seen it, but if he's that desperate to get into the cupboard why doesn't he just smash the glass... in fact I'm not even sure there is any glass. What's he playing at?

That could be a hint for the show, but if you really want to know:

Spoiler
He isn't the one who wants to get in there and he tries to reach something behind the cupboard...
[close]

Quote from: Kumpel on Thu 24/08/2017 01:54:54
Never seen it, but maybe Master of None?

Nope.

Sinitrena

No other ideas? Ok, have another pic:

And a hint that might make it too easy:

Spoiler
The show is exclusive to a streaming service, as far as I know. It certainly limits the possibilities ;)
[close]

Snarky

Sinitrena

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk