Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

Never heard or seen the show... and I'm pretty sure if it was on tv here I would run away from it like the plague, as Danes have this idea that all shows for kids and youth needs to be dubbed... >:(
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Mandle

Frodo

Cassiebsg

Uhm... I have a feeling I've seen this show before at one point, but not sure...

Falling skies?
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Frodo

Not Fallen Skies  :smiley:

Mandle

Something about Dorian Gray?

Frodo

Nothing to do with Dorian Grey. 
Although good guess, considering the empty picture frame he's holding.  :smiley:

Snarky

Frodo

Mandle

American Horror Story?

Frodo

Kumpel

Frodo

Kumpel

What about this little gem?

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Kumpel

Danvzare is correct! I loved Amanda Tapping in this one...

Danvzare

I thought Sanctuary was a terrible show, and yet I still watched every episode.
The things that annoyed me the most was that they called the monsters "Abnormals" despite the show claiming that they were natural and normal. Maybe it's just me but calling them "Abnormals" is worse than simply calling them monsters. But the thing that annoyed me more than anything else, was how the Cabal (I think that's how you write their name), which were hyped up to be a big evil organisation and the main villain for season 1, were completely destroyed off screen, early on in the next season.
The show definitely got better as the seasons went by, but I have no idea why I kept watching it.

I'm not sure what show to put up, so I'll just choose something that I'm currently watching, and see if anyone can guess it.
[imgzoom]http://media.swedentips.se/2016/01/goro_miyazaki_ronja_04.jpg[/imgzoom]

dayowlron

I don't know what the tv show is, however something that always got me about some of the animated shows was how much the characters were "cartoony", but the backgrounds were more artistic the further back it went. For instance, looking at the girls hair it doesnt show individual strands but rather clumps of hair all together like it was glued together in clumps, however the trees in the near foreground are a little more detailed in the branches with leaves but not individual leaves, but the trees in the far background you can see each branch in detail. Granted you don't see the individual leaves but you couldn't see that in a photograph either. does that make sense?
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Snarky

It's the Japanese adaptation of Ronja, isn't it?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk