Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

dayowlron

Only other cartoon I know of that starts with "Al" is Alvin and the chipmunks.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Amayirot Akago

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/2tajBh0.png[/imgzoom]

Nah, no chipmunks in this one AFAIK, but plenty of other animals tho ;)
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

AnasAbdin

THAT HOUSE!
Alfred Jodocus Kwak 8-)

Amayirot Akago

Too obvious, eh :D Yes indeed, AnasAbdin is right.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

AnasAbdin

Great choice Amayirot ;-D

Here's my clue:

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

AnasAbdin

Stupot

Snarky

AnasAbdin

Snarky is correct! It's The Office :P

Snarky

Just seemed really obvious that that was Jenna Fischer...

(I always used to think that this was a photo of a cigarette stub, but seeing if freeze-frame I realize it's a drawing.)

Danvzare

selmiak

more like The Mutantstones...

Snarky

Not The Flintstones. Some mutation is involved, yes.

Snarky

No guesses? Another screen, then:

Cassiebsg

Uhm... first and third says me nothing... however the 2nd does look familiar...

Les mondes engloutis ?
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Snarky

That's it. Spartakus and the Sun Beneath the Sea in English. And it's on YouTube now with English subtitles, which is nice:

https://youtu.be/XHie6NboiEQ

I was obsessed with this show as a kid. Much later, Avatar: The Last Airbender was the first other show to really scratch that same itch.

Cassiebsg

Ah, thought it was familiar! Though I'm not sure I watched the cartoon or read the comic... or both. (laugh)
Can't remember much about it though (just that it was weird)... so thanks for the link I'm sure I'll watch all of them now. :-D

Anyway, next:

Cassiebsg

Okay, guess a random pic with some actors backs and some posters on the wall is asking too much...
Let's try a front shoot from one of the guest starts... maybe it'll help to start shooting random guesses. (laugh)

And a clue: He's aiming at the woman in the pink jacket...

lorenzo

Completely random guess: The A-Team? ???
It could be The A-Team only if the guy with the gun misses the woman: they never hit anything in that show. (laugh)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk