Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Sinitrena

Mandle

AnasAbdin

Sinitrena

Mandle

Bloodline?

(Just a guess really because I think I recognize John Leguizamo in the background of that shot)

Sinitrena

No John Leguizamo in this shot as far as I can tell (unless he's uncredited). And it's not Bloodline.

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Mandle on Tue 01/05/2018 02:02:58
(Just a guess really because I think I recognize John Leguizamo in the background of that shot)

I think that's Jonathan Tucker, that's why I guessed parenthood... I guess he was a guest in some other tv show.

Snarky

White Collar (also in the crowded genre of apparel-named drama series)

Cassiebsg

Snarky took my words, though I think it's not White Collar (cause I've seen the show and neither scene rings a bell... then again my memory isn't that good anyway (roll) )...

But I'm going to say The Last Tycoon, since he (the actor) has been in it (but I haven't seen it... someone else take the other show (laugh) ).

Sinitrena

White Collar is correct. The episode is season 1 episode 8, Hard Sell.

(In pic two we have (left to right): Matt Bomer as Neal Caffrey, Justin Grace as Brad, Jonathan Tucker as Avery Phillips and in the background two extras whose names I can't find.)

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Tue 01/05/2018 15:30:48
But I'm going to say The Last Tycoon, since he (the actor) has been in it (but I haven't seen it... someone else take the other show (laugh) ).

The Last Tycoon takes place in the thirties...

Cassiebsg

I've never seen it,how should I know that?
Uhm... well, my memory isn't what it used to be, since I remember nothing of that episode (and I've watched the entire show (laugh) )

Snarky

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Snarky

Gurok

I recognised the background behind the couch. I vaguely recall these substitute classmates, but not really. It's been too long since I watched it.

Who knows this one?

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Frodo

Kinkilla

It looks pretty new...
Stargate Origins?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk