Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

dayowlron

Really, I am shocked. just guessed a tv show that Ted Rooney was in just one episode from the clue you gave.
I don't have a show right now so will pass my turn to anyone else who would like to take it.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

josiah1221

josiah1221

No guesses?! OK, here's another...

Cassiebsg

Still no idea... but I'll shot Flash Gordon?
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

josiah1221

Let's see if this helps...

Snarky

Is it that Shannara show again? What with being this sort of post-apocalyptic fantasy and all...

josiah1221

No, but you are on the right track.

This one should give it away, if not, at least it can easily be figured out now. :-D

Mandle

Into The Badlands?

josiah1221

That is correct Mandle!

A really good show if you like over the top martial arts in a post apocalyptic future that doesn't involve zombies :)

Mandle

Frodo

Mandle

VampireWombat

Hmmm. My brain tells me I know that car. But I don't want to guess the show itself at this point...
Is it from a show set in the early 80s, but made in the late 90s?

And doing some investigating, I found that it is a Gremlin, but the paint job is wrong. So I know it's not from Freaks and Geeks as I thought.

Kweepa

That's a Pacer, not a Gremlin.
It looks like the Pacer from Wayne's World - same paint job - but a bit more weathered.
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Mandle

Quote from: Kweepa on Mon 21/05/2018 23:08:18
That's a Pacer, not a Gremlin.
It looks like the Pacer from Wayne's World - same paint job - but a bit more weathered.

It does indeed look like The Mirth Mobile...

Mandle

And you were indeed right that it looks a bit more weathered...

josiah1221

Mandle

Quote from: josiah1221 on Wed 23/05/2018 03:31:03
Pawn Stars!

Indeed!

They didn't buy it though.

I believe the car eventually sold for about $37,000 at a Las Vegas auction... It was the original car from the movie...

Over to you!

josiah1221

I don't have anything at the moment, so since I just went recently I'll pass to someone else :)

Amayirot Akago

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/iWTuVTY.png?1[/imgzoom]

In that case, I had this image already lined up just cause :D
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk