Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

I checked afterwards (just to make sure there wasn't another show with those two... and there was only the 47th Oscars and a movie (laugh) )

Anyway, now for something completely different (and easy?)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Mandle

Bewitched?

(That's gotta be little Tabitha using her magic to get the toy she wants, right?)

Cassiebsg

Mandle

I just watched an early Bewitched episode the other day where Darren first finds out that Samantha is immortal and won't grow older with him. Despite the fact that she probably should have mentioned this to him before they got married, it was actually a very deep and touching story: He goes to the park to think things over and an elderly couple walks by talking about the day they first met and the look on his face is quite touching... My memories of Bewitched was that it was just a formula show per episode: ACT I: Samantha (or her mother) uses magic which makes Darren's life difficult, ACT II: Their secret almost gets busted, ACT III: Everything gets fixed by magic just in time for nothing to have changed for the start of the next episode. Which is the way most of them go, but now and then they have an interesting and well-written twist...

Anyway, next:

Cassiebsg

Mandle

ManicMatt

Tom n Jerry?

Because it looks like a cartoon drawing when they do extra details. I think I can make out a russian logo of the hammer and sickle but that doesn't really help me personally.

Mandle

No, it's not from a cartoon.

Another shot:

[IMGZOOM]http://i68.tinypic.com/10nt8r4.jpg[/IMGZOOM]

Frodo

Mandle

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Cassiebsg

Stupot

Mandle

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Mon 11/06/2018 14:59:39
Twilight Zone?

Indeed!

It's from the mostly forgotten '80's attempted reboot of The Twilight Zone from the episode "A Little Peace And Quiet".

Well done! Just curious: How did you get it? Was it the movie names on the sign or have you actually seen it?

(I'm surprised nobody went for the bait. I was sure someone would guess "The Day After", which was a TV only movie/miniseries...)

Cassiebsg

Just a lucky guess to be honest. The show is about "weird" events... and a rocket like that flying above on a US(?) land, sounded like "this is going to be something like holocaust or something"... I might have watch it, in fact 99,99% sure I have, but I don't remember either the episode nor the sign. (roll) My next guess would have been "The outer limits"... (laugh)

anyway, standby for the next one a little later. :)

EDIT: This should be easy...

Cassiebsg

Frodo

Cassiebsg

Buckethead

Cassiebsg

Thank you Buckethead! (nod)
On to you. ;-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk