Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

dayowlron

There was an episode where Sheldon dreamed that a Gorn was sitting in his spot on the couch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndo-fkY7fnc
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

AnasAbdin

It is The big bang theory (nod)

Stupot

Was that blood dripping down the wall really from Big Bang Theory? That's a bit gory for a prime-time sitcom.

AnasAbdin

Yes it was! They were trying to scare Sheldon (laugh)

Mandle

dayowlron deserves the win even though I (shamelessly stole his speculation and) made the actual winning guess. (laugh)

I did however realize after he mentioned TBBT that the background behind the glowing skeleton is the hallway at the university they all work at.

So, I'll take it if he doesn't want it.

ManicMatt

To think I saw that episode earlier this year!

dayowlron

Seriously? I did not think it was TBBT. I was just saying the gorn did not look completely like the one in Star Trek.
Well if Mandle would like to take my turn he can have it since he actually made it a guess, otherwise I will try to come up with something later today.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

dayowlron

Going to go with this older show.

Frodo

Mandle

Different Strokes?

Also, that looks like Juliette Lewis on the right there so can I also have a shot at:

I Married Dora?

dayowlron

(wrong) and that is not Juliette Lewis

Frodo

Mandle

Married With Children?

VampireWombat

Despite the fact I don't remember the characters, there's something that tells me it's Charles in Charge.

Mandle

Quote from: VampireWombat on Wed 27/06/2018 13:21:00
Despite the fact I don't remember the characters, there's something that tells me it's Charles in Charge.

I think you may be right!

dayowlron

VampireWombat

Forgive me for what I'm doing. And to prevent a little bit of trauma: Yes it's James Van Der Beek. And no it's not Dawson's Creek.

Mandle

Beverly Hills 90210?

VampireWombat

Mandle

After a bit of research:

As The World Turns?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk