Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

The weird lab? (roll)

Mythbusters ? ???
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

dayowlron

I was just watching an episode of M*A*S*H and I thought their still looked a lot like that.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sun 01/07/2018 01:58:29
The weird lab? (roll)

Mythbusters ? ???

No...and sorry for the tight cropping but if I left a few more pixels in just about any direction it would be a complete giveaway (well, it already probably is a complete giveaway to anyone who knows the show fairly well)

Mandle

Quote from: dayowlron on Sun 01/07/2018 02:45:57
I was just watching an episode of M*A*S*H and I thought their still looked a lot like that.

HAHAHA!!! Annnnndddd just as I posted the previous post we have a winner!!!

It is indeed the "gin" still in The Swamp from M*A*S*H, well the third and final version of it after being twice destroyed in the show.

The first picture is actually a shot from The Smithsonian where the original prop is on display in a recreation of The Swamp set, also including other original props such as Hawkeye's red bathrobe.

Yeah, not an actual shot from the show but I thought it might be recognizable to a real fan and seeing as it was in a recreated set I used it.

Sorry about that, but there were no other clean, clear shots of the prop that I could find.

I decided to focus on the still itself because virtually any other character (and, yes, I would pretty much count the still as a character) or shot from the show would be instantly busted.

Over to dayowlron!

dayowlron

I was just saying I noticed a similarity. cool
So heres the next one.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

dayowlron

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

dayowlron

Good guess, but no.
next pic:

Jack

Good Times or Sanford & Son?

Mandle

Different Strokes? (I'm pretty sure it is Good Times though)

dayowlron

Quote from: Jack on Mon 02/07/2018 00:02:35
Sanford & Son
correct, your turn Jack
This was going to be my next one:

ManicMatt

How long should we wait for Jack to return and take his turn?

Mandle

Not a second longer...

ManicMatt

Mandle

VampireWombat

I know for sure it's not an episode I've seen, but something about it makes me think... Star Trek?

Mandle

Quote from: VampireWombat on Wed 11/07/2018 12:59:00
I know for sure it's not an episode I've seen, but something about it makes me think... Star Trek?

No

Frodo

Land Of The Giants?

Kweepa

Gilligan's Island?
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk