Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

ZapZap

"Loose ends have a way of strangling you"

Kumpel

How about this one:

Gilbert

Don't know what this is, but I feel odd that this 'log across chasm with or without a waterfall behind' scene was replicated so many times.
Yeah I know this could be something very generic, but the composition, angle, etc. were almost identical in most of the cases. Maybe this is a homage to the original King Kong?

Mandle

Kumpel

Definitely a homage to some of the old cinema adventure classics. But not Stranger Things.

VampireWombat

Cassiebsg

That looks too new to be Earth 2, but those vehicles sure like they come directly from it. (roll)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

VampireWombat

Nothing about it looks like Earth 2 to me. The vehicles are similar, but not quite right. And I don't remember anyone in Earth 2 wearing shorts. And looking deeper, I think the vehicles aren't military enough to be Terra Nova.
I'm now thinking it might be Lost in Space.

Gilbert

Oh, they finally remade Lost in Space? Personally I think the last film was not that bad, so its failure in spinning off to TV land was unfortunate.

VampireWombat

Quote from: Gilbert on Fri 07/12/2018 01:13:32
Oh, they finally remade Lost in Space? Personally I think the last film was not that bad, so its failure in spinning off to TV land was unfortunate.
Yes, it's a Netflix series. It's a gritty reboot. It's definitely better than the movie. Depending on your level of nostalgia, it could even be considered better than the original series.

Kumpel

Sorry for abandoning this. VampireWombat is right. It's the Lost in Space reboot by Netflix. Not that gritty apart from two or three scenes. Still some kinda family show. But with amazing visuals. The 4K stream has been scifi paradise for me sometimes ;)

VampireWombat

I'm just going to make this one fairly easy.

[imgzoom]http://ags.pics/vMZ9.jpg[/imgzoom]

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

dayowlron

or it could be Threshold
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

VampireWombat

dayowlron

cool. brent spiner fan even though i never saw threshold.
next image:

dayowlron

no guesses? another image

Snarky

dayowlron

wrong, the one after this one should give it away if anyone has seen the show.

Snarky

Well, since no one has jumped in... I looked it up; it's New Amsterdam.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk