Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

Sorry, I meant "Xena: Warrior Princess" ... forgot how to spell it and I never seen more than a few scenes here and there.  :-[

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

VampireWombat

BeastMaster?
(Yeah, never saw a full episode, but it's as much 90s as Farscape, both starting in 1999.)

Sinitrena

Defenitely one of the cheesy 90s (maybe 80s) fantasy shows, so maybe The Lost World (That show had 3 seasons? Seriously?) or Tarzan?

Blondbraid

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Fri 11/01/2019 19:23:42
Sorry, I meant "Xena: Warrior Princess" ... forgot how to spell it and I never seen more than a few scenes here and there.  :-[

You should definitively try watching a full episode some time, it's a great fun series that does a good job of being campy without feeling stupid.

TheFrighter

Quote from: Sinitrena on Sat 12/01/2019 16:52:01
or Tarzan?

You got it, Sinitrena! It's Tarzan, The Epic Adventures (1996) to be precise! A pretty series that crossover Tarzan with others Edgar Burroughs's fantasy/sci-fi characters!

Sinitrena, your turn!

_

Sinitrena

josiah1221

Is that Tom Cruise's stunt double?

Sinitrena

For all I know, it's possible. The screenshot is from an action-packed scene, so I assume a stunt double was involved and I'm sure stunt doubles double more than one actor. What I can say with absolute certainty is that Tom Cruise was not involved in the production of this show.

Edit: Stupid me, forgot the new picture...

Cassiebsg

It's not White Collar, is it?  ???

Sinitrena

It's not White Collar, but White Collar made me watch this show.

...helpful or confusing, you decide! :P  (laugh)

Cassiebsg

Guess it depends in what meaning...

I'll shoot: American Horror Story? just because...  (laugh)

Snarky

Chuck? Because of Matt Bomer, and I seem to vaguely recall something like the first shot from that show (his superagent character being superthrown out of a supercomputer superroom).

Sinitrena

Quote from: Snarky on Mon 14/01/2019 20:10:45
Chuck? Because of Matt Bomer, and I seem to vaguely recall something like the first shot from that show (his superagent character being superthrown out of a supercomputer superroom).

That's a fairly acurate description and the scene the first pic comes from. Chuck is correct, your turn.

Snarky

If you'd asked me to remember anything from that show, I don't think I could have told you a single thing. But with a little bit of prompting, a good deal starts coming back. Was Zachary Levi always as tall as he looks in Mrs. Maisel and Shazam?

Kumpel

Quote from: Snarky on Mon 14/01/2019 22:04:31
Was Zachary Levi always as tall as he looks in Mrs. Maisel and Shazam?
Yep. Huge guy.

Quote from: Snarky on Mon 14/01/2019 22:04:31

looks british to me...

Snarky

You're not wrong.

Danvzare

Pushing Daisies?
Spaced?

Snarky

Snarky

OK, 'nother grab:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk