Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

lorenzo

"How the world looks like when I take off my glasses"?

Mandle

Frodo

That last blurry picture looks like the helmet from Knightmare? 

Mandle

Quote from: Frodo on Thu 14/11/2019 21:50:33
That last blurry picture looks like the helmet from Knightmare? 

Nope. I will try to find a clearer image but it is not easy.

josiah1221

Land of the Lost!

Loved that show when I was a kid. :)

Mandle

Quote from: josiah1221 on Fri 15/11/2019 03:22:13
Land of the Lost!

Loved that show when I was a kid. :)

As did I!!! Especially that opening song and sequence... Even as a kid I could tell it was fake and cheesy but still thought it was fun and got me excited.

Still love the song!

Of course now I find one in higher quality...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3m7Xow0YxE

I also thought then, and now, that "met the greatest earthquake ever known" was not the correct verb. It should be "met with" or "encountered" but those would not have fit the stanza of the song. I like this extra cheesiness too though.

BEWARE OF SLEESTAK!!!

Over to you...

VampireWombat

Ah. No wonder I didn't recognize it. I only saw the reboot from the early 90s...
And I refuse to speak of that thing with Will Ferrell in it.

Mandle

Quote from: VampireWombat on Fri 15/11/2019 12:47:59
And I refuse to speak of that thing with Will Ferrell in it.

It made me so sad...

josiah1221

josiah1221

Cassiebsg

Damn, I know that actor, not no idea what his name is.  :-[
I know I've seen parts of that show before, but no idea what's it called... I have this nagging feeling that it's a lawyer's or maybe cops show.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

lorenzo

The actor in the first screenshot I think is Brendan Gleeson. The one in the second looks like a really old Bruce Dern?

Cassiebsg

I think you might be right with the 1st actor, the one I think I saw before.  (nod)

My guess is
Spoiler

Mr.Mercedes ?
[close]

I've hidden it cause, if it's right, I think lorenzo should take the prize, as I would have never come to this guess without him.  ;)

josiah1221

Mr. Mercedes it is!

Just finished up the 3rd season last week. I highly recommend it if you are a fan of Stephen King and detective/serial killer type shows. It's pretty twisted!

lorenzo

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sun 24/11/2019 14:25:28
I've hidden it cause, if it's right, I think lorenzo should take the prize, as I would have never come to this guess without him.  ;)
Thanks Cassie, but honestly, I wouldn't have guessed. In fact, I don't think I've ever heard about that series before!

Cassiebsg

I think I had seen a TV trailer for it. Can't be anything else, cause I have never seen a single episode of this show. But it did caught my interest and I thought it looked good... and then I forgot about it...  (roll)

Okay then I'll take this one, and hope it's an easy round... I'll post a pic for each incorrect guess (though with min 1 hour apart)  ;)

Cassiebsg

Cassiebsg

Mandle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk