Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Quote from: Laura Hunt on Thu 26/12/2019 14:05:14
That's Rik Mayall, sooo maybe The Young Ones?

Yup! I am pretty sure that anyone who watched the show would remember the first shot of the bus going off the cliff, so that means nobody here has seen it?! This must be rectified!

There is a playlist or two on YouTube and possibly higher quality ones somewhere else around.

Laura Hunt

Quote from: Mandle on Thu 26/12/2019 22:46:05
Quote from: Laura Hunt on Thu 26/12/2019 14:05:14
That's Rik Mayall, sooo maybe The Young Ones?

Yup! I am pretty sure that anyone who watched the show would remember the first shot of the bus going off the cliff, so that means nobody here has seen it?! This must be rectified!

There is a playlist or two on YouTube and possibly higher quality ones somewhere else around.

I only recall having watched the odd episode here and there, but never the whole thing. I have watched all of Bottom though, because for some reason it was broadcast in Spain in its entirety. God, that was absolutely deranged.

Anyway, I won't be able to post a new screenshot until Saturday, so either somebody take my turn, or I'll post something once I'm back home.

Snarky

I mean, just going by the first image it's got to be Treme, right?

Snarky

This one might be a little obscure, so I'll post some more obvious ones if no one gets it straight away:

Snarky

Snarky

Cassiebsg

I have no clue, sorry.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Mandle

A wild guess...

The Detectorists?

Snarky

Nope, though that's a good one too.

Hint: This series shares a universe with a movie and another TV show that a number of people on the forum have seen.

Mandle

What We Do In The Shadows?

Quote from: Snarky on Mon 06/01/2020 19:17:06
Nope, though that's a good one too.

The Detectorists is such a lovely show. Rare to find such a nice mix of cynical and yet heart-warming humour.

Snarky

You're on the right track, but that's not the title of this series.

Mandle

Ahhhh, I actually saw a clip from this show with Satan at the shopping center instead of Santa because the manager was dyslexic and spelled the sign wrong...

Wellington Paranormal!

Snarky

Mandle

TheFrighter

I'm not sure, but... Fresh Meat?

_

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Mandle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk