Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Battlestar Galactica?

lorenzo

Ah! You fell into my cunning (?) trap!
It's not Battlestar Galactica!

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

lorenzo

Cassiebsg

Got know your Battlestar Galactica...  (laugh)

And oops, got carried away, now I have to find another tv show... brb... this post will soon be edited...

EDIT:

Mandle

Quote from: lorenzo on Mon 16/03/2020 13:03:46
Ah! You fell into my cunning (?) trap!
It's not Battlestar Galactica!

Oh, I was just getting it out of the way.

I knew the Cylons never invaded 1970 Earth, especially because BSG is set like millions of years ago.  :P

lorenzo

Quote from: Mandle on Mon 16/03/2020 23:32:57
I knew the Cylons never invaded 1970 Earth, especially because BSG is set like millions of years ago.  :P
Well, 1970s or not, I do remember the Cylons destroying a planet full of Egyptian pyramids and temples, which looked suspiciously like Earth... :P

Also, that's a staple of old sci-fi shows! They always visit Earth-like planets, it's like a rule!

"Captain Kirk, according to my scanner, this planet looks just like 20th century Earth!"
"I agree, Mr. Spock. We should move to the next one, which is eerie similar to the Old West. It's not like we're making episodes based on available sets".

VampireWombat

I probably shouldn't bring up Galactica 1980...

Cassiebsg

You took my words right out of my mind, VW!  8-0 Funny, I could have actually posted that one, since I do have the episode somewhere... but I try to remove that show from my mind to be honest.  (laugh)

Mandle

MASH or (gasp, speaking of removing from mind), "After MASH"?

(It's way too HD though, and Jamie Farr is way too young. I suspect it's some CGI black magic, or that's not him.)

Cassiebsg

Wrong shows, wrong actors and wrong decades  (wrong)

Mandle

Yeah, his face really looks like a young Jamie Farr, but I just realized his arms are not hairy enough, or hairy at all for that matter.

Cassiebsg

KyriakosCH

I tried watching The Outsider, some new series adapted from S. King crap.
Gave up on ep5  (wrong)
This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

Cassiebsg

What does that have to do with this thread? ???
If you guessing The Outsider, then the answer is no.  (wrong)

Gilbert

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sat 21/03/2020 09:01:26
What does that have to do with this thread? ???
I think one problem is the subject of this thread is not clear enough. The movie and game ones have very clear subjects that they are games to guess a title.
But here, it could very well be mistaken for a place to discuss recent shows, though anyone who's been a member here for a while should know already what here is for.

Cassiebsg

You're a mod, maybe you could change the topic to be more clear?  ;)

I'm not sure if no one threw a new guess because they don't know or the site's been down most of the day yesterday... anyway new pic and if this one doesn't help I'll either have to get close up of the main characters or start throwing text hints.  (or both  (laugh) )

Mandle

Cassiebsg

Thanks Mandle!  (nod) You have the ball now.  :-D

this is from the last episode in season 11... from 2018.  ;)

VampireWombat

Ah, Murphy Brown. I didn't realize it had been rebooted too. If I had realized Tyne Daly was in one of the pictures, I might have eventually guessed it. But I didn't realize who she was, just knew she looked vaguely familiar.

Congrats, Mandle.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk