Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Mon 30/03/2020 20:07:59
Uhm... never seen it, but after a bit of search and recognizing Mark Harmon (barely might I add!)

I spotted him straight away. But I grew up with the movie "Summer School" (Mark eating peanut butter straight from the jar and sharing the spoon with his dog).

dayowlron

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Mon 30/03/2020 20:07:59
240-Robert.
correct. ur turn Cassie.
Here is a short clip that kind of give you an idea about the show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLqfq71y8C4
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

VampireWombat

Alfred Hitchcock Presents?

Cassiebsg

lorenzo

Cassiebsg

Yup  (nod) Your turn.  :)

Season 5, ep 24: What's in the Box  ;)

lorenzo

That was a lucky guess!
I'll update this post in a bit with a new screenshot.

lorenzo

Snarky

Mandle

Mandle

THE PRISONER NUMBER 6!!!!

(Or just "The Prisoner" depending on the country... One of my all-time favorite shows!!! I didn't think of it because it's quite obscure and I didn't click that it was lorenzo posting it. Of course lorenzo knows and loves The Prisoner!!! P.S: Any fan of adventure games should love this show. I believe all episodes are easily watchable online, even if just on YouTube.)

Laura Hunt

Quote from: Mandle on Wed 01/04/2020 19:01:19
THE PRISONER NUMBER 6!!!!

WELL ACTUALLY the title is "The Prisoner" so I WIN (laugh)

(nah I'm just salty because you were literally 30 seconds faster than me, but you beat me fair and square!)

Mandle

Quote from: Laura Hunt on Wed 01/04/2020 19:03:04

I was updating my post as you replied. In some countries it was "The Prisoner Number 6" I believe, or referred to it that way at least. Hahaha, thank God I beat you. I would have been so bummed if I hadn't gotten one of my favorite shows!  :P

Laura Hunt

Quote from: Mandle on Wed 01/04/2020 19:06:42
Quote from: Laura Hunt on Wed 01/04/2020 19:03:04

I was updating my post as you replied. In some countries it was "The Prisoner Number 6" I believe, or referred to it that way at least. Hahaha, thank God I beat you. I would have been so bummed if I hadn't gotten one of my favorite shows!  :P

I... actually... *looks nervously to both sides to see if anybody's listening* have never watched it but those balls are so iconic that I recognized them immediately, the same way someone who's never watched Twin Peaks would probably recognize the Red Room... So it's fair that you got it first ;)

lorenzo

It's The Prisoner, indeed! What a fantastic show, it was really unique and creative, every episode had something new. Great stuff!

Your turn, Mandle!

Mandle

Quote from: lorenzo on Wed 01/04/2020 22:13:59
It's The Prisoner, indeed! What a fantastic show, it was really unique and creative, every episode had something new.

The episode with the dream machine is my favorite!
New pic coming soon.

Mandle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk