Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

VampireWombat

Yes, Ali Larter played at least 2 characters in Heroes. Maybe more depending on if different personalities count.

Here's something more obscure.

Mandle

"My Screen Almost Exploded"?

VampireWombat

So close, yet not even one bit correct.

VampireWombat

No fans of the Plymouth Prowler?

If this doesn't get a proper guess, nothing will.

josiah1221

Night Man.

I haven't actually seen it. Just took a wild guess and did a search for The Prowler and it came up, lol.

TheFrighter

Uh! I remember the comics of the Utraverse before it was taken by Marvel! Nightman was not one of my favourites... I'm surprised someone put him in a tv series!
_

Danvzare

Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Goosebumps?
I'm pretty sure one of those had a superhero themed episode.

VampireWombat

Quote from: josiah1221 on Wed 03/03/2021 16:40:55
Night Man.

I haven't actually seen it. Just took a wild guess and did a search for The Prowler and it came up, lol.
You are correct. I watched it a little when it came on. And it's currently available on a tv app I have. I think I've watched maybe 5 minutes so far...

Quote from: Danvzare on Wed 03/03/2021 17:38:26
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Goosebumps?
I'm pretty sure one of those had a superhero themed episode.
Yes, Goosebumps did have The Attack of the Mutant. But this clearly is not Adam West.

josiah1221

josiah1221

Maybe this will help?

Mandle

The Secret Diary Of Adrian Mole?

josiah1221

Nope, not that one Mandle.
Surely this will help!

VampireWombat

Even without the new image I know what this show is now. I watched the pilot last night. I would have watched it sooner, but I didn't know of a place I had access to more than the first 2 episodes before.

So, I assume there are no Firefly fans...

Danvzare

Quote from: VampireWombat on Sat 13/03/2021 13:46:09
Even without the new image I know what this show is now. I watched the pilot last night. I would have watched it sooner, but I didn't know of a place I had access to more than the first 2 episodes before.

So, I assume there are no Firefly fans...
I like Firefly. I wouldn't call myself a mega huge fan like someone else I know, but I definitely enjoyed it. I'm not sure how this is related to Firefly though, unless it's also made by Josh Whedon. Dollhouse perhaps?

josiah1221

Not Firefly.

If this doesn't help then nothing will!

If no one gets it after this then I'll just give it away because it is such an amazingly good show! It released a couple months ago and is only 7 episodes in but already one of the best shows I've seen in years!

VampireWombat

Quote from: Danvzare on Sat 13/03/2021 17:45:49
I'm not sure how this is related to Firefly though, unless it's also made by Josh Whedon. Dollhouse perhaps?
Nope. The actor from now second to last image was in Firefly... and a few episodes of Dollhouse.

*plays with toy dinosaurs quietly*

Frodo

Ooh, I think I recognise that last screenshot.  Is it Resident Alien?   :smiley:

josiah1221

Quote from: Frodo on Sat 13/03/2021 22:21:54
Ooh, I think I recognise that last screenshot.  Is it Resident Alien?   :smiley:

Yay!!! Finally (nod) It's definitely a must watch, Alan Tudyk kills it!
Over to you Frodo!

Frodo

Okay, who recognises this programme? 

Gotta love meeting Gene for the first time.   :cheesy:

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/qdycqPH.png[/imgzoom]

VampireWombat

That's too easy. Season 2, disc 2 is in my Blu Ray player right now.

And the fact you named Gene makes me 100% sure.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk