Castlevania is correct.

Snarky

Nothing to stop you from posting it…

Meanwhile:

milkanannan

Snarky

Interesting, but no.

Frodo

I don't know what the programme is, but I'd really love to add some colour to those stark cold white rooms.   :cool:

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Snarky

Quote from: Frodo on Sun 03/07/2022 19:36:46
I don't know what the programme is, but I'd really love to add some colour to those stark cold white rooms.   :cool:

Something like this?

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sun 03/07/2022 20:00:15
Supernatural?

No.

Snarky

I don't suppose this will be very helpful, but I'd already screencapped it, so might as well add it:

Frodo

He looks like Dr who?

Snarky

He's not, though. (But genre-wise this is the best guess so far.)

Let's have some faces (and backs of heads):

Danvzare

Hey I know that show, it's called Severance.
Brilliant show, highly recommended. It's like an episode of the Twilight Zone stretched over an entire TV Show.

Snarky

Right you are, Danvzare! With Adam Scott and John Turturro (and even Christopher Walken):

Yeah, I also liked it a lot, though I felt the mystery aspect a little unnecessary and would have liked it fine as simply a dystopian satire. Very much recommended for fans of Squid Game or Black Mirror.

KyriakosCH

Severance imo was nice, until the last two episodes of the season. It has the foreboding vibes of shows like Westworld and Lost, where it soon became apparent that the writers made stuff up as they went along. Let's see how season2 does.
This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

Snarky

I liked it best when it was doing comedic satire, like Mark's "customer service script" in the first episode, or any scene with his brother-in-law, Ricken. All the sinister conspiracy shenanigans felt a bit rote to me. Like, of course the mysterious corporation is doing something nefarious. You don't even really need to know what it is, you just know they should be stopped.

Danvzare

I guess it's my turn then.

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Danvzare

Danvzare

No guesses? Well have another screenshot anyway.  :-D

Frodo

One of the NCIS programmes?

Danvzare

Quote from: Frodo on Thu 07/07/2022 20:28:06
One of the NCIS programmes?
It's not even within the same genre.  (wrong)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk