The Rotary Club (June 2017 MAGS Entry) (BUGS FIXED)

Started by Mandle, Sun 02/07/2017 18:13:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Wow... Something that has never happened for me before just happened!!!

A game of mine inspired fan-art!!!

And I cannot help but to share it here...

By the incredible lorenzo:

(It's a bit big, so I will use hide tags)

Spoiler
[close]

And here's a less huge version, but you can't quite see the details in this smaller version of the amazing structural support of The Rotary Club's HQ which I drew in about 3 minutes in Gimp, but which now has actual realistic engineering thanks to lorenzo:

[IMGZOOM]http://i66.tinypic.com/28c28tf.png[/IMGZOOM]

Blondbraid

Quote from: Mandle on Sun 23/07/2017 15:08:03
A game of mine inspired fan-art!!!
Poor guy looks like he's being kidnapped! (laugh)
Either way, what an awesome image!

Cassiebsg

"I was just hiking, when a crazy guy/gal in n helicopter hooked me up... And all just because he/she earned money for every "rescue" done... (roll) " (laugh)(laugh)

Great pic lorenzo! (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

lorenzo

Thank you, Blondbraid and Cassiebsg!

This is such a nice game! It takes some time to get used to the controls, but after that is really fun. And heartbreaking, when you lose your fully upgraded helicopter because the cat decided to distract you at the wrong moment.

QuoteI was just hiking, when a crazy guy/gal in n helicopter hooked me up... And all just because he/she earned money for every "rescue" done...
(laugh) I think we've just discovered the true, evil nature of the Rotary Club.

Mandle

Quote from: lorenzo on Mon 24/07/2017 10:49:43
This is such a nice game! It takes some time to get used to the controls, but after that is really fun. And heartbreaking, when you lose your fully upgraded helicopter because the cat decided to distract you at the wrong moment.

Hahaha! That's part of the job description for "cat" though, eh?

Also, thanks so much just for letting me know that someone was actually enjoying the game!

And, like I told you in PMs, plans are afoot for major upgrades to the game, including a story mode, and I hope your graphics can play a part in it ;)

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

Wowzers..  awesome, truly awesome fan art.. this would be ideal to use for promotional material if you ever plan on expanding your game.. hell it would be good to frame a game logo against too.

Great stuff lorenzo

Mandle

Just saw a few more of lorenzo's pieces today for potential use in the expanded story mode of the game and... WOW!...

I'm really going to be thinking on the expansion of the game during my time away for the next two weeks, and how to incorporate these amazing new panels...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk