Symploke: Legend of Gustavo Bueno

Started by Videojuegos_Fermin, Tue 17/10/2017 14:29:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Videojuegos_Fermin

Symploke: Legend of Gustavo Bueno... New game made with AGS available in English and Spanish!

Downoloadable in:

Steam

Fermin Games

Shadow1000

I played the game and it was a fun short game. I had a lot of laughs!

I do have a suggestion. The voice acting is a great touch. However, it's very distracting for English players to hear the talking in Spanish while reading the text in English. If it's possible, I recommend that if the game language is selected as English then either get the voice translated to English or just disable the voice altogether.

Otherwise, good game!

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Fri 20/10/2017 17:27:18
I do have a suggestion. The voice acting is a great touch. However, it's very distracting for English players to hear the talking in Spanish while reading the text in English. If it's possible, I recommend that if the game language is selected as English then either get the voice translated to English or just disable the voice altogether.

Ironically, this is how non-english people sometimes have to play english games and watch english movies with original sound :): voice remains english but optional subtitles are in native language.

TBH I'd rather suggest making an option to toggle voice off instead of disabling it forcefully (unless there is one already). AGS supports this, script command is called "Speech.VoiceMode".

Shadow1000

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Fri 20/10/2017 17:57:54

TBH I'd rather suggest making an option to toggle voice off instead of disabling it forcefully (unless there is one already). AGS supports this, script command is called "Speech.VoiceMode".

Sure that would work. I have no problem toggling it off to get a better experience.

Videojuegos_Fermin

Hi my friends!
Thanx you very much for your tips and comments.
Second chapter will be available as soon as possible.
Best regards,
Videojuegos Fermín

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk