Do you smoke? (YES/NO)

Started by milkanannan, Sat 15/07/2017 20:46:01

Previous topic - Next topic

dactylopus

Happy to report that it's been about 1 year 4 months now, and I'm still not back to smoking.  Not a single drag.

I'd like to, I really enjoy smoking, but I won't.  My health and all...

Baron

I can't say I never smoked, but almost never.  I've probably had 10-15 cigarettes in my life.  But it was a lot of work trying to get hooked, not to mention expensive, so in the end I just couldn't be bothered to make the effort. (roll)

milkanannan

Quote from: Baron on Wed 29/11/2017 02:01:32
I can't say I never smoked, but almost never.  I've probably had 10-15 cigarettes in my life.  But it was a lot of work trying to get hooked, not to mention expensive, so in the end I just couldn't be bothered to make the effort. (roll)
That's an important side to share: it takes time and dedication to get into the habit or smoking.

SinSin

On and off for 18 years now. I quit for three years at one point but then I got drunk and started again. It's strange for me as sometimes I can't stand the smell while others I'm just absolutely hell bent for a ciggy..
Currently working on a project!

dactylopus

Quote from: SinSin on Sat 02/12/2017 19:33:03
It's strange for me as sometimes I can't stand the smell while others I'm just absolutely hell bent for a ciggy..
It's funny.  Most people that used to smoke don't like to be around the smell because it reminds them and tempts them.  For me, I love the smell and want people to breathe it right at me.  I made a decision to quit, but I still love it and secondhand smoke is the closest I'll get.

And yes, definitely want one when I'm drinking, but so far I've been good about resisting the temptation.

SinSin

I simply cannot resist..

I'm weak I tells ya WEAK!!

Although currently I've not smoked for 4 days. This thread is making me want one now though.
Currently working on a project!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk