Beta testers for my project I Want Out!

Started by NicolaGs, Mon 17/07/2017 00:25:11

Previous topic - Next topic

NicolaGs

Hello,

I'm looking for beta testers for our first AGS project called I Want Out! (http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=54249).

The game is almost entirely finished.
It misses only one in-game animation, some polishing and the end game cut-scene (under construction and currently replaced by a simple and frustrating end-screen!).

What I'm looking for :
- a feedback, to know players feelings and impressions about various aspects of the game (gameplay / UI / puzzles / etc.) ;
- bug reports if some are found ;
- and above all, we would like to know if the English translation is correct and understandable.

Game length : half an hour / an hour / more ? (the beta test will also help us to know this...) + 5 minutes to answer an online form for the feedback

Last but not least : the game is currently in french only (I will translate it in english when everything is done).
The game is now fully translated in english.

If you're interested, you can answer in this thread or via PM and I'll send you all the details by PM...

Thank you!
Nicolas

Edit : update for english version.
Edit : Help found. Thanks to the testers for the job done!
My first game : I Want Out!

arj0n

Maybe you should (or maybe you already have) try to find some french-speaking testers on the french ags forums?

NicolaGs

No, I haven't...

I've already been there in the past and thought that this french forum wasn't very active... but I'm totally wrong!
And there are even some familiar names there...

So I will.

Thanks Arj0n.

NicolaGs

Hi,

I updated the first post because we are looking for new beta testers : the game is now in english!

NicolaGs

Just wanted to share that 3 members of the forum are currently beta testing my game and it's a pleasure to see such a great involvement!

I had beta testers previously in the developement but they were mostly friends and family, not really adventure game enthusiasts... And now, the feedback is really top-notch and it'll be a big step forward for the game quality (well, I hope!).

Thanks a lot!

Edit : Beta testing is finished. Thanks to the testers for the job done!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk