help with sayqueued module and background voice act. [SOLVED]

Started by rmonic79, Thu 27/07/2017 11:40:58

Previous topic - Next topic

rmonic79

Hi guys i realized right now that i have problem add speech to phrases said with sayqueued, when i add audio they go out screen in a flash like audioclip is empty. The is a portion of the code
Code: ags

if (value==1)
    {

cVedetta.SayQueued(GetTranslation("&11 ...as I already told you, you're good to go."), aVEDE11);

cContra.SayQueued(GetTranslation("&3 And the shipment? It's the tally we be agreed on?"), aCont3);
      cVedetta.SayQueued(GetTranslation("&12 Twen'y crates good to go!"), aVEDE12);

cContra.SayQueued(GetTranslation("&4 We don't be havin' room onboard for that many!"),  aCont4);
      cVedetta.SayQueued(GetTranslation("&13 Rest easy!"), aVEDE13);

cVedetta.SayQueued(GetTranslation("&14 You'll be gettin' them all within the week!"), aVEDE14);

cVedetta.SayQueued(" ");
      cContra.SayQueued(" ");
    }

Khris

If you're using this: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=23806
then you need to implement queued voice speech as AudioClip parameter; putting "&123" at the start of the line no longer works.

rmonic79

yes i know that doesn't work it's a trace of previous numbering but also remove them doesn't solve the problem. I must study the thread you linked. I think i'm using the previous version.

Khris

Sorry, I missed that you were already adding the AudioClip. Maybe GetTranslation() is the cause? Does it work without that?

rmonic79

Khris

rmonic79

yes, i tested all. tried also with wav to be sure.

Khris

Open the module's main code, then go to line 170. It should look like this (almost):
Code: ags
  if (((this._channel != null) && (!this._channel.IsPlaying)) ||

insert the exclamation mark where I did to fix it.

rmonic79

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk