Future Flashback

Started by eri0o, Sun 30/07/2017 04:03:54

Previous topic - Next topic

sawyer

eri0o

During April we updated the blog theme and did some fixes on the website.

We posted about here: A Small update of themes. Below I am adding links to two music videos for people who didn't saw those before.

I am currently writing a new post with some more updates.  8-)

Jojo_the_monkey

Nice!! I like the futuristic "Monkey Island" vibe on the second one. Are you planning to release a demo as well?
I should have listened to my mother---I should have practised.

eri0o

@Jojo_the_monkey I am currently not planning for a demo. I am building one, but I think in the end it will be part of the game itself and just it.

Below is an additional screenshot from the game to remind you guys we are still alive!  8-)

CaptainD

Love that screenshot!

Olleh19

How is this project coming along, is it following the schedule release? I'm looking for a new retro/cyberpunkish adventure game to play.  (laugh)

sawyer

Giacomo

Man, this is so cool, I love your style!

Let me also thank you for your activity in the forum,
it helped me a lot.

eri0o

Thanks!

It's been a bit of a slow development, I had lots of things in mind and ended up redoing some stuff a lot of times the more I learned things around... I am in a bit of small hell of forever adding texts, adjusting dialogs and making sure the scenes and actions are working in a cool way. I reaaaaally want to do a update here... I think I will foccus into doing some stuff and figuring something from development to pick and show here.

Darth Mandarb

Giacomo - please review the forum rules before digging up any more old threads, thanks!

eri0o - glad to know you're still workin' on it. Would you like me to lock this thread until you're ready to post an update? The damage is done (it being dug-up) so if you want to leave it open I'll leave it up to you.

eri0o

I am still working, I will try to add some fun gifs later - all the story has been written, and the complete draft of game dialogs is done too. Lesson is, do not make gigantic game as first project. :-D (there's no need to lock)

Pogwizd

The damage might have been done but it's good to know that the project is still alive, though. I myself have been waiting for some updates on the development. I keep fingers crossed for you eri0o.

Is the game going to be that big?

Giacomo

I'm sorry Darth Mandarb, the next time I will send a PM.

TheVolumeRemote

Love your style mate, been excited for this one for a while!

sawyer

Yet another one waiting for Q4 2022.....ok......

Darth Mandarb

Sawyer, stop digging up threads.

This is the second time already in THIS SAME THREAD and more than 8 times in the past I've asked you to stop doing this. Now I'm telling you. Follow the rules, or be banned.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk