MAGS August "The Bible" (RESULT)

Started by Stupot, Tue 01/08/2017 00:26:33

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favourite game for MAGS August?

Noah's Quest by Slasher
1 (8.3%)
The Last Supper, A Whodunnit by Mandle
2 (16.7%)
10 Ways From Sunday by HanaIndiana
9 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: Fri 15/09/2017 03:34:20

horusr

Finally found a story to tell!
You will play as satan and try to trick eve!

Slasher

Someone mentioned Noah...

Thought that I would enter this months MAG with the Biblical Noah...

In production shot and video:

horusr

Is that replacement BG?
My progress so far :D

Slasher

My game (Noah's Quest) is progressing very well..

Animated Portrait style dialogs.

Customized gui Dialog Option screens are now built and working...

In production

This game will have multiple paths...that are adjusted to your choices.

Can you find, tame and take back to the Ark a Lion, a Goat, a Horse and a Pig before the great flood starts?

Overall progress: 12%

horusr

Wow you are as fast as they say! Cool looking game it is.
I have 2 bg and room objects. I am planing making 4 rooms so I think it will be ok!

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

Nice pogress guys on your projects!

Snarky.. but what of the river otters, red pandas, northern hairy nose wombats, tonkin snub nosed monkeys and møøse?

Riaise

I like the sound of your game, Slasher! Especially the multiple paths, that'll be a huge achievement for a MAGS game! :)

horusr, that looks really good! I'm interested to see more! ;-D

HanaIndiana

Oh man, I can't pass this up. IF I can think of a good idea, that is. Great theme!

Click'd

Quote from: HanaIndiana on Sat 05/08/2017 20:35:04
Oh man, I can't pass this up. IF I can think of a good idea, that is. Great theme!
Show what one of the shepherds did before he saw the angel telling him of Jesus' birth. Slice of life, or something.

gameboy

Spent some evenings coming up with a story and creating some art. Looks like I've got something in works this time.

xBRANEx

Looks really really nice! Can't wait to play

Nixxon

Sweet graphics gameboy, very nice

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

getting exiting now! ..  keep it up folks.. would love to see a few more entries too!

horusr

This is day 5 and 64x64 made me need some more room. Elevator done, i think. Edit: Wait, why he is smiling, CEO gave his office to Adam, so why is he happy?!

Slasher

Glad to see other entries developing (nod)

Noah's Quest (Dome Mountain):

Will Noah find the right animal, and if so can he get it back onto the Ark before the great flood begins:
(snow is animated)

Progress: 50%

horusr

Done some progress! And again, I came after slasher :D Well, ok, my progress is around %10-20, no scripting and writing done :D
I made an elevator and tried to use mirror module, but couldnt be able to use its functions even I imported module, so I throwed trash my 2 hours of work and worked 2 hours on this to make a cutscene. Here you can see Gabriel leaving elevator right after tellin Stan that someone else promoted on his office.

Hey, guess what! I painted Adam, the black God's son, as blond!
Spoiler
[close]

HanaIndiana

So much art already! I'm liking your styles! I have an idea. Period. That counts right? :P
No, I have more than that. I mapped out a story, that I'm sure is way too ambitious, so it's time to start editing.
This theme is in my wheelhouse, so I've got some passion pushing me to finish. I'll post some art, once I figure out what the heck this is going to look like.

Slasher

Hope you compete in this MAG HanaIndiana (nod)

Noah's Quest: progress 90%.....

Looking good to finish on time.

"And so it rained for 40 days and 40 nights".... (laugh)

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

I am really loving all this progress Slasher, can't wait to give her a play through!

Delighted to see a really nice batch of entries so far, 8-0  keep up the work!

HanaIndiana

I got a sign!

And a protagonist!*

*images are subject to change

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk