AGS Games on the Game Theorists channel?

Started by DBoyWheeler, Tue 08/08/2017 00:24:42

Previous topic - Next topic

DBoyWheeler

I was watching a couple of the Game Theory episodes (mainly FNaF related ones), and it had me thinking...

What if some Adventure Game Studio games made appearances in Game Theory (or Gaijin Goomba's "Game Exchange", or "The Science Of...", or other related channels)?

Something to think about.  That'd make a great challenge to go along with MAGS... make up a REALLY cool game with fun references (cultural, science, story-telling, etc.) that would DEFINITELY get the Game Theorists' attention.

Click'd

A game has to be fun to play, first and foremost. In my opinion, at least. Reference overdoses tend to put me off. And if you are trying as many things into a game as possible, something's going to suffer.

Danvzare

Quote from: DBoyWheeler on Tue 08/08/2017 00:24:42
Something to think about.  That'd make a great challenge to go along with MAGS... make up a REALLY cool game with fun references (cultural, science, story-telling, etc.) that would DEFINITELY get the Game Theorists' attention.
Impossible. I can think of a few games that definitely should have gotten the Game Theorists' attention, but never did. Simply because they weren't popular enough.

So unless you've got a plan for that, that would work for adventure games. I'm afraid it simply can't happen. :~(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk