Jibble

Author Topic: The Witch House  (Read 61103 times)

Re: The Witch House
« Reply #200 on: 18 Jul 2021, 11:20 »
Actually, social media is irrelevant to sales. Unlike popular belief. You can check a study that concludes to that since last year. SM helps create a sense of community which supports your things, but in terms of it revolving into sales it's not.
Interesting view! The line between promoting a game and doing social media seems fuzzy, but there's still a difference, I think. This could be a good topic on its own.

« Reply #201 on: 03 Sep 2021, 07:39 »
Hello!

Sorry for the silence, here's something new! I posted this on Facebook a while ago, so some might have seen it already. So it's not that new after all, now that I think about it.  :~(

Can you guess where Walter is? This mystery location is a big one, consisting from several other rooms.  It's also the last missing piece of the game, and it's slowly coming together now!

« Reply #202 on: 03 Sep 2021, 18:10 »

Is it a maze?

_

« Reply #203 on: 04 Sep 2021, 10:07 »

Is it a maze?

I wouldn't call it a maze (nobody seems to like mazes), more like a complex of rooms connected together. Nothing too big or overwhelming. But there is some randomness how the place is built in each gameplay.

« Reply #204 on: 01 Dec 2021, 09:25 »
Hello everyone!

The last dream world is ready! All the locations and mechanics are now finished and the game is fully playable from beginning to end.

Now all that's left to do is to finish the music and sound effects, play testing, bug fixing, general polishing, spell checking, finishing the animations, marketing, even more play testing and bug fixing etc. ...

« Reply #205 on: 01 Dec 2021, 12:31 »
Congratulations on this milestone! I'm really looking forward to the game. I assume it won't be released this year though?

« Reply #206 on: 01 Dec 2021, 13:00 »
Wonderful news, I've been looking forward to this game since you announced it. Should you need a tester, I'm available.

« Reply #207 on: 01 Dec 2021, 14:50 »
Congratulations on this milestone! I'm really looking forward to the game. I assume it won't be released this year though?
Thanks! Yes, the release will be (early?) next year. And I know I've said that before, but this time I really mean it! Hopefully all the heavy lifting will be done before Christmas holidays.

Wonderful news, I've been looking forward to this game since you announced it. Should you need a tester, I'm available.
Nice to hear that! And I keep you in mind if I need more testers!

« Reply #208 on: 01 Dec 2021, 18:03 »
Nice to hear that! And I keep you in mind if I need more testers!
[/quote]

Just ask!  8-)

_