[ RELEASED] Dreams in the Witch House

Started by rongel, Mon 21/08/2017 14:53:38

Previous topic - Next topic

newwaveburritos

Ah, excellent.  Following the development has ben quite exciting so obviously I wish-listed it as well.  Good luck finishing up! That's the hardest part after all of the other hardest parts.

rongel

Quote from: newwaveburritos on Tue 22/02/2022 20:59:54
Ah, excellent.  Following the development has ben quite exciting so obviously I wish-listed it as well.  Good luck finishing up!
Thanks, really appreciate it!

QuoteThat's the hardest part after all of the other hardest parts.
Well put!  :-D
Dreams in the Witch House on Steam & GOG

rongel

Quote from: Laura Hunt on Wed 23/02/2022 11:56:40
Finally! ;-D Wishlisted, can't wait!
Super, thanks! Yes, I kept postponing the all the publishing related stuff, so getting the Steam page up is a big mental victory already!

Mandle

Quote from: rongel on Wed 23/02/2022 13:16:36
mental victory

Given the genre, I assume that's where the Great Old Ones win the victory, and the protagonist ends up mental?  (laugh)

javixblack

wonderful news!! wishlisted!!!!

rongel

Quote from: javixblack on Wed 23/02/2022 20:00:36
wonderful news!! wishlisted!!!!

Thank you very much! And a nice looking vest by the way  :-D

rongel

Happy May Eve from Keziah Mason and the gang!

Walpurgisnacht is upon us and evil spirits roam the night. So watch out, lock your doors and keep your candles burning!

Also, I'm back making the game full-time after a long work assignment. And this time I won't stop until the game is released!

Nowhere Girl

I've seen that you are posting updates on Twitter as well, but I can't find it. (I often check game Twitter accounts in private mode, because in Firefox the most commonly visited sites are under the URL bar - and I want some more useful sites there, such as news, online dictionary etc.) Could you post a link to your Twitter account here?

rongel

Quote from: Nowhere Girl on Sun 01/05/2022 17:06:42
I've seen that you are posting updates on Twitter as well, but I can't find it. (I often check game Twitter accounts in private mode, because in Firefox the most commonly visited sites are under the URL bar - and I want some more useful sites there, such as news, online dictionary etc.) Could you post a link to your Twitter account here?

Oops! I thought I had added it to my AGS profile, but had not. Fixed now! Here's also an old fashioned link to Atom Brain Games Twitter: https://twitter.com/atombraingames

I'm making updates there more frequently, but I will (of course) keep this forum updated as well on all the important things.

Creamy

QuoteAlso, I'm back making the game full-time after a long work assignment. And this time I won't stop until the game is released!
Cool. I can't wait to have nightmares in the witch house.

rongel

Quote from: Creamy on Sun 01/05/2022 22:00:52
Cool. I can't wait to have nightmares in the witch house.
Yes, the dreams are not happy day dreams!

QuoteBy the way, I wonder about one thing. There's a library in the game. Will we get to actually look inside some of the books? I really enjoy these in-book views in some games, especially because I'm an avid screenshot collector:
Sorry for the wait, somehow I missed your question! Yes, the Miskatonic University library has a big role in the game. But no, there are no close-ups of these books. You can read them, and Walter will gain skill points (exams / math / occult) and sometimes he will give a summary of what he read. But the good news is that, later on, there is a very significant book that has a similar close up, and you can add it to your book close-up gallery!

rongel

Breaking news:

Dreams in the Witch House will be participating in the Steam Next Fest, starting June 13th. That means there will be a demo out in one month!

Hobo

That's great to hear! Would love to see how the game plays and feels!

rongel

Just a little heads up, I'm looking for a few testers for the demo. If you are interested, check out the recruitment page: https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=59997.0

Quote from: Hobo on Fri 13/05/2022 14:35:46
That's great to hear! Would love to see how the game plays and feels!

Now's your chance!  :-D

Nowhere Girl

Too bad I haven't noticed it before...
Will you be looking for testers for the whole game too? Somewhere in the autumn, I think, when it's almost ready... I'd be happy to test the game then.

rongel

Quote from: Nowhere Girl on Thu 26/05/2022 16:21:00
Too bad I haven't noticed it before...
Will you be looking for testers for the whole game too? Somewhere in the autumn, I think, when it's almost ready... I'd be happy to test the game then.

Yes, I probably need more fresh testers for the full game. I try to remember to contact you when the time comes!

PS. Demo coming very soon!  :-D

rongel

Dear AGS folks, it's happening: DREAMS IN THE WITCH HOUSE DEMO IS OUT NOW!

Get it in Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1902850/Dreams_in_the_Witch_House/

So happy to finally share (a part of) the game with you! This is my first time releasing a game, so I'm equally excited and terrified right now. But let me know what you think, I'm really curious to hear your comments!

Here's also a new trailer for the demo:

Go and play!

Mandle

It's so cute that you are terrified. The game is solid and awesome. So get over your fear and embrace the madness that lies beyond it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk