The House without Windows

Started by Kumpel, Sat 26/08/2017 17:07:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Kumpel

So after fighting myself through this weird game, I am finally stuck...
Spoiler
I found the cat mummy and cut it open. But where is the purring filling material to please the spider? Do I need the part of the curtain for that or the sick making ipecacuanha (Brechwurz) plant I found?
[close]

Loslem

No problem, I'll give you a hint :)

Spoiler
Try to make the Sick making root to into a syrup (You'll need something you already used in the first dream). Then with the make vomit-syrup try to find something to feed it to. More specific: I think you already saw a mouth while exploring, didn't you?
[close]

cat

Spoiler
I'm in the dream with the pictures and the organs but I'm stuck. I have the baited trap and the nail.
[close]

Kumpel

Quote from: cat on Thu 30/11/2017 19:29:53
Spoiler
I'm in the dream with the pictures and the organs but I'm stuck. I have the baited trap and the nail.
[close]
Spoiler
You have to find a not so nice way to get the pendulum out of that strange mouth
Spoiler
maybe you can cook something up...
[close]
Spoiler
...that makes him spit it out
[close]
[close]

cat

Spoiler
I cannot leave the dream to cook something - the picture doesn't work
[close]

Kumpel

Spoiler
the picture has two hot spots if I remember correctly. The bunny for the starting level and the rose for the red level with the spider.
Spoiler
and then there is a third portal through the diary but that leads somewhere else.
[close]
[close]

cat

The thing is, when I try to look at the photo I just get the message "Hmmm... It's not working...".

Maybe this is a bug?

Stupot

I'm a little stuck and I'm quite early in the game judging by some of the posts above.

I have got:
Spoiler
The photo (which I can use to switch between worlds), the key (which I've used once to get in the kitchen but still have it - can it be used again?), the pickaxe, the hammer the porcelin doll and the curtain.
[close]

I have done:
Spoiler
given the eye a new lens, and, well, that's it really... the spider needs something cuddly. Any hints in that regard?
[close]

Thanks in advance.

Kumpel

Spoiler
It's a PORCELAIN doll :-D
[close]

Obko

Spoiler
How do I help the ghost's loneliness?
[close]

Obko

Nevermind, I finished the game.