10 Ways From Sunday

Started by HanaIndiana, Sat 02/09/2017 22:47:50

Previous topic - Next topic

HanaIndiana

I'm creating this for someone (and others) who need hints/tips.

Stuck at second commandment?
Spoiler
You need to find wood, nails, paper and a marker. The wood and nails are in the church sanctuary, the marker in the bookshelf at home, and ask the receptionist for a piece of paper. Build a frame with wood and nails. Add paper to it. Place framed paper on artist table.
Then draw on it with the marker.
[close]

Blondbraid

Andy

Not really looking for a hint, but I will post this here...

Spoiler
Do the Scissors have a purpose in the game?
[close]

I may just have a lousy memory and used them already, but some games have easter eggs etc, I thought it was worth an ask

HanaIndiana

Yeah, there are a couple of unused items you may have left over at the end of the game.

Spoiler
There are actually two people you can choose from, to break "though shall not murder". Depending on who you choose, you may have unused inventory.
The scissors were actually supposed to be for a third option, set at the used car lot.
But the end of the month was coming up fast, and I ran out of time to finish the third option AND remove the scissors. No fun easter egg I'm afraid. :P
[close]

Andy

Spoiler
Aaahh! Being a MAGS game, I wasn't really expecting an Easter Egg, but I am glad I have asked, I shall have to find out who else I can murder, lol sounds so wrong :-)

Edit: I am now a mass murderer
[close]

Shadow1000

In the scene with the credits, is the game supposed to end on its own or is it supposed to just go on until the user quits or is there something you are supposed to do?

Riaise

Clearly I'm more virtuous than I realised, because I'm stuck on the first commandment. I think I've been everywhere I can go, but I still don't know what to do. ???

Shadow1000

Quote from: Riaise on Sun 03/09/2017 19:15:01
Clearly I'm more virtuous than I realised, because I'm stuck on the first commandment. I think I've been everywhere I can go, but I still don't know what to do. ???

Spoiler
Do you know how to get to Mercury Motors? If not, have you spoken to the receptionist at work yet?
[close]

Riaise

Ah, yes I had got there, but I didn't realise it was a scrolling room. Thanks for the tip! :)

Shadow1000

Quote from: Riaise on Sun 03/09/2017 20:44:23
Ah, yes I had got there, but I didn't realise it was a scrolling room. Thanks for the tip! :)

Most welcome!

tsa

Me neither.
Spoiler
I have the wood, nails and the marker but how can I ask Susan for the paper?
[close]

tsa

Quote from: tsa on Fri 13/10/2017 10:48:35
Me neither.
Spoiler
I have the wood, nails and the marker but how can I ask Susan for the paper?
[close]

Forget it, I see where I went wrong.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk