"Parisienne Walkways" by Gary Moore

Started by Jimi, Wed 16/04/2003 15:08:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimi

Me and my friend Guy both play the guitar, and are currently making an album called "Out of the Blue" because our kind of music is blues-rock, or that sort of thing.

This is the first song we recorded (using my Zoom PS-02 palmtop Studio). This is a kind of "Beta version" and we still havent got it perfect.

Guy is on lead guitar and is also doing the harmony part, and I'm doing the arpeggio (backing guitar) in the first verse. We also haven't got round to doing the singing!

Here it is:

http://www.freewebs.com/jimi_hendrix/Parisienne%20Walkways.zip

C&C is wanted!

**EDIT**
To get the link to work, you have to right click it, then "save target as".

--Jimi-- :)

n3tgraph

* N3TGraph airguitars!

Jimi

You have to right click it, then "save target as". (For some annoying reason!)

Andail

scotch

Jimi

Jimi

Evil

very nice, not much to crit on. very big download. would be nice to hear some voices.

Jimi

Well we are working on singing.  :-\ I am learning a new song at the mo. It's called The Stumble. It was written by Peter Green (He was one of the guitarists in "Fleetwood Mac, and he's now in "Splinter Group"), then Freddie King did a cover version followed by Dave Edmunds doing the same (or was it the other way around?).

I don't know why the download was sooooooooo big, it was 1.92 Mb, which was quite big considering the song is only 3:22 long!

Thanks.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk