Archer

Started by Neole, Fri 18/04/2003 07:48:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Neole

This one was rather difficult

Vel

Magnifficent as always.

Quickstrike

Please...don't drive us all into a futher state of depression. (j/k)  Kee those creative vibes flowing!
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

Dmitri

aah so very good...

I dunno, one of those hind legs looks a little out of proportion though... it's probably just me...
Pretzels :B

scotch

Nah I think it's fine.

Do some adventure games already

LGM

Reminds me of the Bone comics... Very awsome
You. Me. Denny's.

Gonzo

Do you draw comic books or anything? You'd be damn good at it, you have a really nice style. Have you got any stuff you've drawn in colour to show?

Trapezoid

Slightly-Visible-Boobies!!!!!!111111

Barcik

Ok, if you don't release your game in the next 3 days I'm gonna kill myself.
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

danny*

i'm sorry to say..but...your art SUCKS BIG TIME Neole!!!! :P :P :P
please stop pushing yourself to learn how to draw!!! :P :P :P ;D
it's pointless!!! :P :P
seriously now:

:o :o :o :o :o :o

frobozz

I wish I had a tenth of your talent.

-Fro.

Trapezoid

Yeah Neole, whatever happened to your naked lady game?

OneThinkingGal and ._.

Nice work on this one Neole. Love the variation of tone on the body.

Trap, ease up a bit. :P Heckling isn't really very nice, even if you do disapprove of some aspect of his art. ._.

Trapezoid

Ok, sure, sure. :) I really do like Neole's art. And I am curious what happened to that game...

Neole

Thanks everyone for the encouraging words!

Dmitri, I had to stretch that leg out to reach the ground, so I guess there is a problem with it.

LGM - Thats the ultimate compliment, I havent managaed to get my hands on the Bone comics yet, but have been admiring its scanned art for a long time!

Barcik - you leave me no choice, I'll instant message you a link to a demo I made which shows off the interface cutscenes etc. The whole game itself is a mess, its completed but  the music's not and the chapters don't link to each other.. And I'm hoping your bouncy car avatar comes back someday!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk