Previous topic - Next topic

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

Here is a logo design made in blender and presented on sketchfab
you can see the actual presentation on the link below

:-D You can check this out over on sketchfab:
https://skfb.ly/6X7LG

:)

KyriakosCH

This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

Just a quick fun side project today..
well you all knew this was bound to come..

You can explore the model over at Sketchfab.
https://skfb.ly/6X9BD

... and now that that is out of my system,

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

Well look who it is! , some old friends popped in to say hello! :)

3D Diorama recreating characters featured in Robolovers from MAGS way back in summer 2017
https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=54862.0

Here are more details on the game and some the images I used as reference:
http://fractalscapes.net/_media/Game_Design/Robolovers/

You can explore the model over at Sketchfab.
Dont forget you can use your mouse and scroll wheel to explore and zoom, double clicking on an area will focus the camera, also give the textures a few moments to fully load,    thanks also to BRANE for the music

https://skfb.ly/6XOMO

What a summer that was!!   and thank you once again to BRANE for working with me and all the feedback and encouragement from AGS community

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

"Warning - There has been no post in this topic for at least 120 days.
Please consider starting a new topic unless you are sure you want to reply." 

been out of creative action for a while, not posted in ages, how the heck are ya`all?

folks come on, lets get blendin
ideally i wouile like people blendin,....  blendin
... blendin

We're blending', blendin',
and I hope you like blending', too

Ooh, yeah!
We're blendin'
I wanna blend it wid you
We're blendin', blendin',
And I hope you like blendin', too

my humblest of apologies , ive had a beer or two

please share your blendings

Cassiebsg

Looking good, keep them coming.  :)
I haven't toutched Blender in a...uhm... year maybe?  :-[
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

cheers cass
a  year?  gosh, no better time to get back to it then ;)

Mouth for war

Tried to make a tree in a more realistic style. I know it's far from perfect but perhaps not too damn bad for a first attempt I hope? :D
mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer

Cassiebsg

Not bad, but you do know that Blender comes with tree generator, right?  ;)

The arms look a bit unnatural though, they look more like horns. You want them to be more like y than j and much much less conic. But texture wise, looks good.  (nod)

Mouth for war

Thanks for your comments. I can't argue with that :-D actually i don't use Blender ( well aware of the title of this thread haha ) but i like to create 3d models so I thought it was still ok to show models I've made even if I use other modeling software :-D tree generator sounds pretty nice though :-)

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

thats awesome tree mouth of war, well done

the branches do look slightly unnatural i might agree with cass , on the other hand i guess you can stylize a tree so many ways these days
also i had no idea blender had a tree generator are you sure?

Mouth for war

Thanks! :-) The tree was a comic one at first actually but i just used that to try to make a more realistic one

Cassiebsg

Yes, I'm pretty sure. Been using it for some years now...  ;)

You can find it under Add->Curve->Sapling Tree Gen (if it's not there, you might have to turn on the add-on).

Quoteactually i don't use Blender

Ah, okay. I thought you had given Blender a try.  (laugh)
Maybe a good idea to post which program it's made with, when not using Blender, though.  ;)

Mouth for war

Oh i use poser,sculptris,paint 3D :-)

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

what version are you on cass?  i cant see any sapling/tree option under that menu sequence,  is it an un-activated add on?

and perhaps selmiak can rename the title of this thread to 3D modeling or something?,   its not been very active in a while so i guess opening it up to any 3d software seems sensible, i dunno
I wont be able to post all the time though, but any time i do something ill try to remember to post here too, working on some stuff atm anyway.

Gilbert

I happened to have Blender installed in this office computer. Never did any 3-D stuff though as I used it as a free video editing software only (before moving to OpenShot).  :=

For the tree generator:
https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/latest/addons/add_curve/sapling.html
So yes it is an add on that you have to activate to use.
And I just noticed that you can add monkeys directly... WHAT?

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

Ah, yes I did find/activate that after all,  I got de-ja-vue while looking at it, so I think i may have tried this before on a previous version of blender or something, just totally forgot about it. Sweet

It is funny you mention the video editor as I only really properly introduced myself to blenders video editor for my last project (last post here), I had been looking around for a free easy to use video editor for countless years and forced to use really bad free tools or other tools with restrictions, etc etc,  so I honestly think i have found my new video editor home in blender.

The monkey is i guess blenders equivalent to the teapot,  as far as I know the name of the monkey is Susanne  :)

Here is something i actually started a while ago, but never really got a good start on it, a prize if anyone can guess what it might be then
I am not sure whether to get a start on it proper, but If anyone guesses what it is i might reconsider ;)

how do you wrap an image so you can control what size it is on the forum, and i think if you click it then it will open in browser?

Darth Mandarb

Mouth for war

Cassiebsg

My guess as well.  (laugh)

For the img code its: [ img width=800 ] You can of course use height also. You can wrap it with a url tag if you want to add a link to source.

Looks great Mouth for war!  (nod)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk