Commissar's Contrapasso (RELEASED)

Started by Blondbraid, Sun 01/10/2017 21:07:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Riaise

Yeah, I agree with Lorenzo, it looks really good! ;-D

Blondbraid

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Thu 31/05/2018 17:08:28
That looks great! :)
Though, shouldn't he also have some facial movement? (eyes & mouth) to reflect the situation? (I know, I'm just being nitpicky now... (laugh) )
Quote from: lorenzo on Thu 31/05/2018 18:49:15
Cool animation, the hair and scarf add a lot of movement to it!
Quote from: Riaise on Fri 01/06/2018 13:33:55
Yeah, I agree with Lorenzo, it looks really good! ;-D
Thank you, I'm so happy that you all liked it!
Anyway, here's the animation in context:

This room is still a work in progress, and I have my work cut out for me since my vision is to build a set-piece around an intense confrontation.

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Blondbraid on Thu 31/05/2018 16:30:52
Recently finished a new animation for Victor:

I had some fun drawing the animations for his hair and scarf!

I love what you did with the hair and scarf! The more detailed movements the merrier ;-D

Now call me a man with a dirty mind.. but those two dudes hiding in the corner made me double take (laugh)
https://i.imgur.com/FHi2gi4.jpg

Blondbraid

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Tue 05/06/2018 21:57:04
Now call me a man with a dirty mind.. but those two dudes hiding in the corner made me double take (laugh)
https://i.imgur.com/FHi2gi4.jpg
It wasn't intentional, I swear! (laugh)

Blondbraid

I felt it's about time I posted something new:

As you can see, the hero is in quite a predicament here, and the player will have to carefully navigate the situation in order to avoid a grisly end.
Or not, there won't be any permanent death in this game. :-\

I have been trying to strike a good balance on how dark the game can get, there will be scenes of blood and dead people, but I have no intention of including gore for the sake of it.

Blondbraid

I've been drawing on a new character lately, a soviet doctor. Now this doctor might be a little bit absent-minded,
and he have forgotten which limb he was supposed to amputate from time to time, but he is a hard worker with great enthusiasm for his job.

Cassiebsg

Oh, he looks cheerful (nod) Maybe his eye balls could follow the pen/writing? ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sun 24/06/2018 16:27:43
Oh, he looks cheerful (nod) Maybe his eye balls could follow the pen/writing? ;)

Totally agree!

Love seeing the progress Blondbraid!

Blondbraid

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Sun 24/06/2018 17:24:17
Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sun 24/06/2018 16:27:43

Totally agree!

Love seeing the progress Blondbraid!
Thanks, I'm definitively following Cassiebsg's suggestion! :)

Blondbraid

Good news everyone, I've just completed the game and it is playable from start to finish! :-D
However, there are still several cutscenes and animations that needs to be done as well as
a lot of polishing, but if all goes well you can hopefully expect to see it released the upcoming month.

Riaise

Hooray! That's always a good milestone to achieve. You're in the home stretch, now! :-D

Blondbraid

Quote from: Riaise on Fri 29/06/2018 14:51:47
Hooray! That's always a good milestone to achieve. You're in the home stretch, now! :-D
Thanks! ;-D
I feel that I've completed all the important parts of the game now, and I feel that even if I keep polishing, I'll never be able to make the perfect and flawless game I want to make, so I've decided to try to have everything wrapped up and ready to release the game by this upcoming Monday. Wish me luck!

Blondbraid

I'm dreadfully sorry that it took a day longer than I expected, but I have now released the game and I hope you will enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it!

Here is the Completed Game Announcements page!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk