Author Topic: What song are you listening to right now?  (Read 5835 times)

Re: What song are you listening to right now?
« Reply #100 on: 12 Aug 2019, 20:51 »
...everybody was a sheep except THEM and how THEY were the chosen ones and everybody else was barely sentient zombies except THEM. I think all that crap they were being sold about being part of a very special "elite" is what brought a huge majority of them in...

Lol this could totally be used to describe a hipster (laugh)

man n fist AKA manifest AKA manifest class AKA hello123

« Reply #101 on: 14 Aug 2019, 07:39 »
(what did we even call them back then? "Pathetic inbred losers"?)

Neo-nazis. They're LARPers. I always wonder about these people who adopt an image that would make them look tough, obviously they themselves feel they are not tough enough, what is everyone else supposed to think? Guess they expect others to put as little thought into their life choices as they did.

The Man Comes Around

Must have missed this one with the page change. Yeah, there's a certain kind of hilarious irony in seeing people like these claiming to be all unique enlightened individuals and totally not a bunch of sheep and then going around all dressed the same (as in, literally in uniform), licking their favourite artists' boots and trying to convince everyone that they had read "Revolt Against the Modern World" back-to-back (roll)

I wonder what's become of them... I recently came across a girl online I used to know back in the day who was SO into Aryan rethoric that she actually married a German guy and moved to Munich. She's now a devoted housewife, lmao, sorry not sorry for the schadenfreude (laugh)

« Reply #102 on: 14 Aug 2019, 12:28 »
totally not a bunch of sheep and then going around all dressed the same (as in, literally in uniform)

(laugh)
man n fist AKA manifest AKA manifest class AKA hello123