Forever Space needs volunteer voice actors and playtesters!

Started by David Scotch, Tue 01/08/2017 19:12:06

Previous topic - Next topic

David Scotch

Hey everyone!
Pinhead Games latest project has entered that phase where we are looking for volunteer voice actors and playtesters to finish out this game!
This small experimental "game" is a labor of love and as such I'm reaching out to you, a community of adventure game lovers, to help make it better!

If you are interested, just reply here or send me a PM.

www.pinheadgames.com

horusr

I am not a native English speaker so if you have an international space station I can act as some non-English speaker. I have some cheap studio mic so it wont sound that bad.

Click'd

I'd like to help you test.

Why "game", though, and how small?

David Scotch

Quote from: ClickClickClick on Tue 01/08/2017 19:59:23
I'd like to help you test.

Why "game", though, and how small?

It's a very small game, but it's really more of an experimental interactive short story.  I'll have more details on the www.pinheadgames.com website soon!

Frodo

I'd love to help you test the game.  :grin:

Those screenshots are amazing!  :grin::grin:

charly

If you need a female voice I'd also like to participate. I'm not a native English speaker as well, but my accent isn't tooooo bad, I guess :P
The mic I got at the moment isn't the best one, but in a couple of weeks my recording equipment will be a lot better.
Just let me know, if you need voice samples.

~charly

David Scotch

Responded in PM!

Quote from: charly on Sat 05/08/2017 09:19:52
If you need a female voice I'd also like to participate. I'm not a native English speaker as well, but my accent isn't tooooo bad, I guess :P
The mic I got at the moment isn't the best one, but in a couple of weeks my recording equipment will be a lot better.
Just let me know, if you need voice samples.

~charly

HanaIndiana

I have a mic (it should still work), and I'm available to record. See my profile for stats. Let me know if you still need help

m0ds

I'm happy to provide a not-so-many-lines male English voice. PM me and good luck with game!

Cerno

123  Currently working on: Sibun - Shadow of the Septemplicon

Nishuthan

Hi I can help you test your game and do voice acting for your game

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk