RON splash (with zombies n all!)

Started by Fizz, Sat 19/04/2003 02:14:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizz

So, im thinkin of this RON game with soda´s n zombies n capitalist assholes and conspiracies and all sorts of crazy ass black humor (as in every other RON game...)

tell me what you think. would this be to heavy graphics for a whole game? would you get annoyed by the color scheme? tell me stuff, cause i want to get further in the development of concept art! yay! i feel all fresh and inspired and stuff!

wee!

LordHart

Very nice... so is this from a game you are thinking of making, or are making?

Frogman

Hey, go with that style.  It looks really cool, great stuff!

Scummbuddy

This game is looking really cool!  I like how its looking.  I like the style of the text you used for the title... I like the artwork.   I would definitly play this game.. or atleast check it out, just based on the artwork.  Keep it up.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Neole

Looking cool! To add to the chaotic look, you could have some letters go lower than their baseline, and rotate some a bit to the left and right. Only a very few letters.

remixor

I like the colour scheme, I think it would be cool for a RON game.  Seems like it'll be kind of a high-contrast deal.  Go for it!
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

MadReizka

The coloring reminds me about Simon The Sorcerer.
I do music and visual effects:
http://www.distantshitfilms.net/personal/

Squinky

That pic rocks....I'm envious...

Rincewind

Looks like a pretty morbid RON-game... That's great! ;D
I hope there will be humour so black you almost can't see the screen...

Helm

That's great!

On another note, the only two records of Entombed anyone should own are Left Hand Path and Clandestine :)
WINTERKILL

Rincewind

Helm:
That's probably true, I'm considering buying both of them and Wolverine Blues. I bought Morning Star recently though, and it was really good. (But Uprising looks good as an avatar, doesn't it?)  

Sorry for the slight off-topic...  ;D

BerserkerTails

That's sweet. I love the colours in it.
I make music.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk