A Treat and Some Tricks

Started by Michael2968, Wed 08/11/2017 16:18:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael2968

I am at the part of the game after
Spoiler
the boy eats the candy and you pick up the wrapper. As far as I know I have gone into every room except the doors you need a key for and I can't get far into the basement without a light.
[close]
I would appreciate any hints.

Thanks,
Michael

CyberUncleCat

Quote from: Michael2968 on Wed 08/11/2017 16:18:24
I am at the part of the game after
Spoiler
the boy eats the candy and you pick up the wrapper. As far as I know I have gone into every room except the doors you need a key for and I can't get far into the basement without a light.
[close]
I would appreciate any hints.

Thanks,
Michael
Go into lobby with stairs and ghost, and go to donwstairs right room. Go 2 more screens and you will find toilet with boy in it.

tsa

For some reason this game is hard for me! How do I get rid of Corgi?

CyberUncleCat

If i remember right hotspot for advancement is examination of shower in children's bathroom.

tsa

panpil

Hello!

Good little game but I fing personally that it's not always very clear what the goal is.

I am currently stuck ! :grin:

I am at the part of the game where :
Spoiler
I got the candle and the light and I went down to the basement. I saw the figure to shred so I went back to the living room and got the knife. I went to the basement again and revealed the crack. I used the fake hand in the crack and I found that there is photo hidden; however nothing was added in the inventory. What should be done now please?
[close]

Any hints would be appreciated !
Many thanks
Panos

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk