Sprite Jam: Universe Heavyweight Boxing Challenge (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!)

Started by Rocchinator, Tue 21/11/2017 20:14:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocchinator

Sprite Jam: Universe Heavyweight Boxing Challenge

THIS IS "BIG BANG" BRENAN! known has "TRIPLE B" THE UNIVERSE UNDEFEATED, HEAVYWEIGHT, BOXING CHAMPION!

WEIGHT: 1.134 KG
HEIGHT: 3.16 Meters

WON      94.106
BY KO    94.106
DRAW     0
LOST     0

And he is looking for a Challenger!

ORIGINAL IMAGE SIZE

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/UemvXDj.png[/imgzoom]

Your Task:

To Create a Challenger that can face this Champion. It can be humanoid, alien, monster, animal, creature etc... But no Machine!. The Voting Starts on Monday 4th of December till Monday 11th of December

LETS HAVE SOME FUN!

Danvzare

Rocchinator

Simple machine

This article is about the concept in physics. For independent record label, see Simple Machines. For the Internet forum software, see Simple Machines Forum.
For a broader coverage related to this topic, see Mechanism (engineering).

Table of simple mechanisms, from Chambers' Cyclopædia, 1728. Simple machines provide a vocabulary for understanding more complex machines.
A simple machine is a mechanical device that changes the direction or magnitude of a force. In general, they can be defined as the simplest mechanisms that use mechanical advantage (also called leverage) to multiply force. Usually the term refers to the six classical simple machines which were defined by Renaissance scientists:

Lever
Wheel and axle
Pulley
Inclined plane
Wedge
Screw

A simple machine uses a single applied force to do work against a single load force. Ignoring friction losses, the work done on the load is equal to the work done by the applied force. The machine can increase the amount of the output force, at the cost of a proportional decrease in the distance moved by the load. The ratio of the output to the applied force is called the mechanical advantage.

Simple machines can be regarded as the elementary "building blocks" of which all more complicated machines (sometimes called "compound machines" are composed. For example, wheels, levers, and pulleys are all used in the mechanism of a bicycle. The mechanical advantage of a compound machine is just the product of the mechanical advantages of the simple machines of which it is composed.

So yes its consider a simple machine XD

Jim Reed

All this text about a door I drew to poke fun at a forum friend who banged his head on a door the other day.
Besides, I'll bet my door against your champ any day 'cause the champ has no legs.

Rocchinator

Just because your are right, and i really found it hilarious. That door can participate, I tried to made a upward picture of the fighter. But i will add legs now. :grin: :grin:

PD: I was messing around with all the text about the machine too. When I meant machine I meant a robocop or terminator thing,you really got me by surprice there ha ha ha.

Smarty

Obviously BBB has never met with: 'The Glob' AKA 'Swamp Thing' straight from the Venusian North Pole.

WEIGHT: 66.6 KG (Soaking wet)
HEIGHT: 2.91 Meters

WON:      54
BY KO:      48
BY EATING:    6
DRAW:       2
LOST:       0

The Glob says: "SUCH CHEEK, COME TO VENUS AND I'LL SHUT YOU UP PERMANENTLY!" >:(:angry:

...edit.. enlarged and darkened backdrop and added Legs for BBB...

Rocchinator

Excellent Entry Smarty that GLob is pissed off. Hahaha Amaxing entry good job.

PD: The description made my day :grin:

I will add some legs to BBB Jim Reed was right about that LOL

Rocchinator

Cassiebsg

Ohhh... and I thought he was an ethereal heavy duty! (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Creamy

***HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER***

[imgzoom]http://creamy.r.c.f.unblog.fr/files/2017/11/sprite-jam-klaatu-junior-iii.png[/imgzoom]

KLAATU JUNIOR III

WEIGHT: between 100 and 500 KG (depending on the weather)
HEIGHT: between 2.00 and 3.20 Meters
AGE: 0.25 Years (Uranus orbits the Sun once every 84 terrestrial years)

WON      14
BY KO    13
DRAW     0
LOST     1 (to little Mac)

[imgzoom]http://creamy.r.c.f.unblog.fr/files/2017/11/sprite-jam-vs-klaatu.png[/imgzoom]

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Rocchinator

Amazing entry Creamy, loved the boxing tail hahah. really good description. This Jam is getting better and better. The universe is big lets get more challengers!

Click'd

Just had this not very original idea of a colony organism consisting of dozens of these small punching bags out for revenge. But since I can't draw you'll have to imagine what that would look like.

Creamy

How self-depreciative!

QuoteJust had this not very original idea of a colony organism consisting of dozens of these small punching bags out for revenge.
Seems original to me.

QuoteBut since I can't draw you'll have to imagine what that would look like.
Why don't you try first :P

Rocchinator

Click'd

You might get something from Creamy instead.

Creamy

QuoteYou might get something from Creamy instead.
Umm, no. My PM was more along the lines of helping YOU do it :P

Click'd

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk