Has anyone taken up the GUI revamp yet?
If not, would this do?

Spoiler
[close]

Snarky

cat

Danvzare

Those are absolutely gorgeous Kastchey.
Now the only question that remains is whether or not they should remain gold, or they should be changed to blue. :-\
Either way, I love it, and it should definitely go in. (nod)

Kastchey

Thank you guys...! I have made a Crits Lounge thread with alternative versions of the GUI (including a blue one! =) if anyone would like to offer a suggestion what style to go for.

Snarky

Thanks to everybody that are helping out with resources! I've just made an inventory of everything I've gotten so far, and things are really starting to come together.

If you'd like to contribute, I'm still looking for:

-More AGS game avatars. If you want people to be able to attend the ceremony as a character from your game, just export it and send it to me in CHR format.
-Daft Punk replacement. That's the little guys sitting in a box over on the left side of the stage. They've acted as DJs for the last few years, but might need a refresh.
-A "Special Event": Some little extra fun part of the show, for example like Noa's "live" music performance a few years back.
-Audio clips for crowd laugh and applause (see first post).

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Snarky on Tue 27/02/2018 17:43:05
-More AGS game avatars. If you want people to be able to attend the ceremony as a character from your game, just export it and send it to me in CHR format.

In our game avatars are represented by static portraits and car sprites :).

Danvzare

Ooh, that look nice Jim Reed. A bit too bright in my opinion, but very nice all the same. (nod)

Snarky

Thanks so much to everybody who has contributed! It's above and beyond my expectations! And of course to cat for handling so much of the logistics.

I'm locking the thread here (removing the last post by Kastchey): I've got almost everything I asked for, and I think it's nice to leave some surprises for the gala night itself. If you there's anything else you'd like to get into the ceremony, please PM me directly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk