WARNING: freaky weird dark semi-nudes inside

Started by Neole, Sun 20/04/2003 09:40:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Neole

Last two days sketches. The first took an hour and a half, the second an hour.

Massacre

Never Wake Up

Timosity

Always come for a look,

maybe you can set me up with one of these chicks you draw

Neole

I havent done live nude drawings for some years. You would need a date in my imagination to meet up with these and would likely end up in pieces the way they love to play with weapons..

BOYD1981

is that a hand i see between that first lady's legs or an item of clothing?

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

scotch

Usual critisisms aside.. I like the increased shading in these.  I think you should colour them.

Neole

Thanks guys!

BOYD - its a piece of exoskeleton intentionally shaped as a hand. I got the idea from a poster I had seen in Amsterdam last year - a guy had his hand on the nude lower torso of a female exactly as in my drawing. The poster was all over the city but I never did find out what it was for. Anyone know?

Scotch - I'll start coloring when I get a new Wacom. This is all I can do with a mouse, and my older tablet is lost somewhere.

I've been using a new shading technique the past few sketches (starting with the dog and gladiator images) which makes the drawings look like having increased shading. After scanning the pen on paper images I make a separate layer (in photoshop 6) underneath, do a render cloud filter in black and white (or grey), then fade it to a level to match the mood of the picture. Then instead of brushing in shades of grey to make shadows like I earlier used to do, I erase off the grey using a transparent eraser to make highlights. I also smudge some of the render cloud around. This seems to gives a more shaded look to the sketches with almost the same amount of time.

Rincewind

Yipes - Neole, these are great!
I like dark and gloomy pictures, and when you put in semi-nude chicks too, it's perfect.  Both are disturbingly cool, anyways.  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk