uncertainty machine

Started by Tomus, Sun 20/04/2003 12:08:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomus

I'm terribly stuck in the Uncertainty Machine. It's the end of the Day 1 and I've just chatted a bit with the policeman involved in consuls and Colins case. I have an idea that I could call a police to get him outside his office to examine the files etc., but when I try to do this, Susan always says that it's a wrong place to do the call - where should I call the police from?

Barcik

Spoiler
Do it from the first room of the police station
[close]
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Tomus

I've tried it, but Susan says No, I have to make THIS call when I'm at the police precinct... I'm in the police station...

Barcik

Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Tomus

In the room with the guard, where Susan has broken the window in the beginning of the day...

Tomus

I have tried all the topics with the detective and looked on all the things in his office, then I went out and tried it - and I've got this response...

Tomus

Great! Suddenly it works! I've clicked to the numbers before, but now I've clicked on the letters POLICE at the display of the cell phone and that worked! COOL!!!

ratracer

Hmmm, there's a bug there, then, in the code when clicking the numbers... - I guess most people didn't notice it because they click the words - not the numbers... (as I did in my tests)...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk