Doc Apocalypse

Started by Ciara, Tue 16/01/2018 10:49:06

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

Quote from: arj0n on Fri 19/01/2018 10:14:52
Quote from: MJL on Thu 18/01/2018 14:10:45
Note that Arjon's walkthrough is out of date in a few areas (play the new version dude!)
I'm aware of that, Mark. Haven't had the time to play the new version yet...
Hoped this WT would help them out, but apparently it didn't...

It did help on a couple of bits I'd missed mate!  ;)

Ciara

Quote from: arj0n on Fri 19/01/2018 10:14:52
Hoped this WT would help them out, but apparently it didn't...
Thanks arj0n, I've now managed to finish the game & couldn't have done it without your help! :)

arj0n

Quote from: CaptainD on Fri 19/01/2018 10:16:20
It did help on a couple of bits I'd missed mate!  ;)

Quote from: Ciara on Fri 19/01/2018 11:11:58
Thanks arj0n, I've now managed to finish the game & couldn't have done it without your help! :)

Glad it did help you both out after all :)

Besides finishing up 2 project of myself, I also do need to find some spare time to play the new version of DocApoc ;-D

xboxown

Quote from: Ciara on Tue 16/01/2018 10:49:06Help! I've just started playing the latest version of the game but can't get out of the bunker. I've got the key but when I try to use it I need some auxillary power for the door to open (or something like that!). I've examined & tried to use everything in the 'room' - what am I missing please?

EDIT After spending a lot of time stuck I found what I needed right after posting here! :) But, I'm finding it difficult to try
Spoiler
& get the charge higher that 75%
[close]
- is there any other way of doing is other than bashing on the mouse button?

How do you get out of the bunker? It says the auxillary power is low but there is no means of fixing it. I am stuck. Is this game tested correctly before releasing it to public? It seems to be at the beginning of the game it is either buggy or impossible to defeat the puzzle.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk