Adventure - Welcome to the genre

Started by Wiggy, Thu 25/01/2018 11:30:46

Previous topic - Next topic

elentgirl

Hello Mandle
Quote from: Mandle on Fri 25/05/2018 23:15:13
I believe you just have to:

Spoiler
keep switching the camera view over and over quickly until he says it's making him dizzy.
[close]
Many thanks - I would never have thought of doing that!  Maybe a hint in the game might help?
elentgirl

Mandle

Quote from: elentgirl on Sat 26/05/2018 10:13:13
Many thanks - I would never have thought of doing that!  Maybe a hint in the game might help?
elentgirl

I also got stuck there for quite a while but, trusting the game developer, I got very interested in how the puzzle was going to work in such a restricted area with seemingly nothing interactive to do...

Spoiler
The moment I stumbled on the solution gave me a great laugh! The most minamilistic and meta puzzle of all time I would say. Stanley Parable level of meta...

Regular gamers will not like it though and will bitch about how unfair it was...

But we know better ;)
[close]

Akril15

I forgot all about this thread after I got sucked into the Adventure Jam 2018 hole. I just wanted to pop back in to thank Mandle for the hints (as well as the compliment :)).

vertigoaddict

Okay, I've been trying to figure this out for almost a year now, I cave gosh dang it, I cave!
Spoiler
How do I get Charlie to shoot out a spiderweb rope? I have in my inventory a mirror, coat and tape recorder.
[close]

Wiggy

You have to give Charlie what he needs. Remember that he's having trouble seeing his screen due to the sun. There's a tree nearby, hey? You do not possess what you need, but you can find it in another room in the Mega Game.

A stronger hint perhaps: (post here if you've got it, otherwise I'll keep going - because a year is too long to be frustrated!)

Spoiler
The room in which you released the Yapok, you have released the Yapok yes?
[close]

Ultimate total spoiler:

Spoiler
The room with the log, click on the lower left corner and you will get leaves. Use leaves on tree next to Charlie, then talk to Charlie. You will get rope (specify non-sticky). Good luck with the rest of the game!
[close]

vertigoaddict

Hey Wiggy! Yeah I managed to solve it, thank you. Figures out I had the right idea from the start, I just hadn't been clicking on the right area. It was literally staring me in the face, I can't believe I kept missing it for a year lol.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk