Which youtubers do you send your games to? :)

Started by KyriakosCH, Tue 23/01/2018 15:18:53

Previous topic - Next topic

KyriakosCH

I tried a few - of the main names (horror-playing youtubers), of course := - but sadly I got no response at all! :D

Anyone here familiar with who to send one's game to, for a possible let's play video?

If anyone in the forum does his/her own such videos, it would be even better, of course (laugh)
This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

TheFrighter

For what? I beat The Chrysalis in short time without hints. A so short game don't need a video-walkthrough.

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: TheFrighther on Tue 23/01/2018 17:54:27

For what? I beat The Chrysalis in short time without hints. A so short game don't need a video-walkthrough.

I've seen Markiplier playing "The Terrible Old Man": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pbC3hDg_U8
which is also extremely short.

KyriakosCH

Indeed, there are even youtube let's plays of adventure games which have 2 scenes, and end in less than a minute 8-)

Besides, TheFrighter, you aren't supposed to beat (to) a game :=

Stupot

Negative. Jupiter Hadley (for example) makes a point of playing pretty much everything she can get her hands on and plays a lot of jam games (which are always going to be short). She doesn't get nearly as many views at she deserves but 5000 subscribers isn't to be sniffed at.

KyriakosCH

Quote from: Stupot on Tue 23/01/2018 21:04:38

Negative. Jupiter Hadley (for example) makes a point of playing pretty much everything she can get her hands on and plays a lot of jam games (which are always going to be short). She doesn't get nearly as many views at she deserves but 5000 subscribers isn't to be sniffed at.

Awesome, I will send it to her as well ^^

Danvzare

Sounds like an awesome person. I'm going to have to check out her channel.

CaptainD

Quote from: Danvzare on Wed 24/01/2018 11:19:43

Sounds like an awesome person. I'm going to have to check out her channel.

Yep she covered Captain Disaster for me and made a nice video - just know that you might need to give her a prod (or two) on Twitter as she gets a lot of requests and is very busy with events and game jams!

Mandle

I beat The Chrysalis in short time

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk