Feria d'Arles - Musician

Started by Privateer Puddin', Fri 16/02/2018 13:50:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Privateer Puddin'

Project:
Feria d'Arles - Game in Production thread here

Details:
Arles (a city in the south of France) is home to the Arènes d'Arles, a Roman amphitheatre. Over the centuries, the arena has hosted chariot races and bloody hand-to-hand battles. Today, it draws large crowds for bullfighting during the Feria d'Arles. Join our hero Molly as she seeks entrance into the famous bullfighting tournament.

Positions Available:
Musician: I'm looking for some cheerful adventure game music with a french touch to it. I would think there would be about 6-10 pieces needed. This can be a paid position.

Testers: I'm looking for 1 or 2 testers for an early version of the game. The game is playable from start to finish but I'd love to get some feedback. While knowing all the bugs is great (and I'm sure there's plenty), I'd really like to get some idea if the puzzles make sense, if there's enough signposting etc. right now. I have plenty of testers now!

Deadline:
I'm looking to have the game finished sometime this summer!

Comments:
Interested parties can reply to this thread or contact me via PM or email me at simpo87 [at] gmail.com

Cassiebsg

This looks sweet! :)

If you still need a tester, I'm game. :-D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Privateer Puddin'

Thanks to everyone who offered to test! I got a bunch of people offering which was great. I've gone with the scientific method of first come first serve, but I'll probably open it up later on to more people!

YAZ

Quote"I'm looking for some cheerful adventure game music with a french touch to it."

I'm a french composer.
If you still looking for adventure game music with a french guy like me, you've found me ! ^_^

->My Bandcamp<-
->A cheerful music different than usual (all my music is made for projects, and they are mostly dark, so my music has to be too)<-

tobiweiss

Hey,
you're invited to visit my showreel!
Most tracks are way to "epic", but i've composed a lot of quirky music for games like this.
I'd enjoy creating one short example track for you, to make you decide if i'm able to improve your piece of art :)
Have a great day,
Tobi Weiss

www.filmandgamemusic.com/showreel

croquetasesina

I'm musician and composer, if you want listen some examples of my music you can go https://soundcloud.com/vicparmed I did real orchestra compositions and MIDI too.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk